Disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide - media reports

rooster59

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I said: “Epstein was a major player in a sex trafficking ring involving some of the world's most powerful people”.

You said: “who is denying that”. Which means you accept there was a conspiracy.

I said: "They have every right to be discussing this right now."

Meaning those you called tinfoil hatters.

You said: “Who’s denying them that?”.

But that is a straw man because I never said they were being denied. My implication was you were mocking them despite the fact they are being vindicated by current events. So I ignored the straw man.

I said:  "By calling them tinfoil hatters at the time when their speculation is being proven correct shows you are more interested in spouting propagandist talking points then you are in knowing the truth."

You said: Exactly what has been proven correct??

Which is odd because you already conceded the conspiracy with your first response.

So I didn’t answer your questions in the manner you expected, because they weren’t very good questions.

I said: “Epstein was a major player in a sex trafficking ring involving some of the world's most powerful people”.

You said: “who is denying that”. Which means you accept there was a conspiracy.

I said I didn't deny it but nor has it been proven in a court of law. Ergo, no conspiracy.

I said: "They have every right to be discussing this right now."

Meaning those you called tinfoil hatters.

You said: “Who’s denying them that?”.

But that is a straw man because I never said they were being denied. My implication was you were mocking them despite the fact they are being vindicated by current events. So I ignored the straw man.

You can ignore as many straw men as you like. That doesn't change the fact that current events has not vindicated any of the tinfoil hat theories. You see, when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, lo and behold, it normally is a duck! When a guy who has been jailed for serious sex offender crimes and will almost certainly face hard jail time for the rest of his life dies the most likely reason is suicide.

You said: Exactly what has been proven correct??

Which is odd because you already conceded the conspiracy with your first response.

Uh, no I didn't. I'm seriously beginning to wonder what it is with you tinfoil hat guys and the term "conspiracy". Does it give you wood, or what??

So I didn’t answer your questions in the manner you expected, because they weren’t very good questions.

Well, they're good enough for you to deflect and avoid answering them.

Jim Jefferies packing a room with conspiracy nutters and they start calling each other crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NiYeQ-LFl8

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

16 minutes ago, Becker said:

<snip>

Well, they're good enough for you to deflect and avoid answering them.

You are waffling between agreeing there is a conspiracy and simultaneously denying it.

Your questions reflect the duality of your position.

Oh.... My bad I did not realize google was your gospel.  Just because there is a pic out there with Donald and the pedo together does not mean he was involved with any  illicit activities.  That has yet to be discovered. 
I didn't say he was. I did say the fallout between Epstein and "trump" was only about a real estate conflict.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Suicide?  No way, Jose.  Murdered.  This guy's the type to go kicking and screaming resisting every step dragging his feet squirming to get free clawing at the walls to slow his progress begging for someone to bribe to try to postpone his descent into Hell.  

Maybe cool it with the conspiracy theories.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/10/epsteins-death-raises-lot-questions-dont-jump-theories-answer-them/

Epstein’s death raises a lot of questions. Don’t jump to theories to answer them.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

"Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security."

The camera in his cell watching him also 'malfunctioned'.

And the three guards normally on duty for suicide watch on the premises were told they could go home before the event.

I would personally find it easier to believe we are ruled by alien lizard people, than Epstein topped himself.

At the very least , his death was highly convenient for certain people.

5 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

At the very least , his death was highly convenient for certain people.

I expect his suicide came as a great surprise to him also.

This bird would have sung and sung for a plea bargain, his customers knew that only too well.

8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You are waffling between agreeing there is a conspiracy and simultaneously denying it.

Your questions reflect the duality of your position.

And your deflections reflect the indefensibility of yours.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Just because lots of people wanted him dead doesn't prove he didn't off himself.

How would you go about hanging yourself in a room with no fittings above waist height and only paper bed sheets? I'm just wondering, maybe it's me being stupid, because I can't think of a way.

I'd need a door and door handle or a light fitting to suspend myself from.

Maybe a curtain rail ......... nothing like that in the cells though.

5 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

It must be very lonely on your side of this discussion today.

You mean the side of reason? Not really. I grant you that this case has really brought out the conspiracy nutters in droves but that's to be expected.

15 minutes ago, Becker said:

You mean the side of reason? Not really. I grant you that this case has really brought out the conspiracy nutters in droves but that's to be expected.

A conspiracy is playing out in real time. All you can do is keep calling people crazy. What are you defending?

Just now, canuckamuck said:

A conspiracy is playing out in real time. All you can do is keep calling people crazy. What are you defending?

More like an orgy of people putting totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theories out there and rolling around with them like pigs in mud. It's understandable in this case but for the most part without hard evidence, it's basically NOISE. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

More like an orgy of people putting totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theories out there and rolling around with them like pigs in mud. It's understandable in this case but for the most part without hard evidence, it's basically NOISE. 

Exactly. A guy who was awaiting trial for serious crimes offed himself and the usual suspects (pardon the pun) get the mother of all conspiracy boners.

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Suicide?  No way, Jose.  Murdered.  This guy's the type to go kicking and screaming resisting every step dragging his feet squirming to get free clawing at the walls to slow his progress begging for someone to bribe to try to postpone his descent into Hell.  

Suicide by deep state.

6 minutes ago, Becker said:

Exactly. A guy who was awaiting trial for serious crimes offed himself and the usual suspects (pardon the pun) get the mother of all conspiracy boners.

Suicide at the jail, which serves mainly as a holding facility for about 765 men and women awaiting trial for federal crimes of all levels, is rare.

A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself.

Link

First guy in 21 years to kill himself at MCC. Nevermind, nothing to see here

5 hours ago, Becker said:

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. If "they" haven't uncovered this how come you are able to?

It makes perfect sense in context of how the rich and famous are somehow insulated from retribution for transgressing rules of behavior applied to the rest of us.

Or have you been wearing a blindfold from birth?

24 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

It makes perfect sense in context of how the rich and famous are somehow insulated from retribution for transgressing rules of behavior applied to the rest of us.

Or have you been wearing a blindfold from birth?

How would I know? 

31 minutes ago, Becker said:

How would I know? 

Maybe by cultivating a more open mind and not dismissing as "conspiracy theories" analyses of controversial events which question the official narrative.

Shepherds are redundant without sheep.

1 minute ago, Krataiboy said:

Maybe by cultivating a more open mind and not dismissing as "conspiracy theories" analyses of controversial events which question the official narrative.

Shepherds are redundant without sheep.

Analysis? That's a very generous term for some of the outlandish drivel written in this thread. 

Oh, and sheep are lost without shepards. 

There's lots of stuff out there on the Epstein saga which is so off the wall as to be a disincentive to want to find out more.

Here's an exception, an independent researcher with (as far as I can determine) no axe to grind other than to unearth the truth.

Amazing Polly's take on the latest bizarre turn of events is not for those hooked on soundbites and simplistic explanations of complex issues. What better reason to give her a whirl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuU3dy3OeJ8&t=237s

Archived