Is colloidal silver safe?

Tarteso

Is really a natural super-antibiotic?

Colloidal silver is a solution that consists of very small silver particles suspended in a liquid. A "colloid" is a liquid that evenly distributes certain particles within it.

Some people take colloidal silver by mouth as a dietary supplement. Many internet-based sources claim that colloidal silver has a range of health benefits.

However, there is little scientific evidence to support these claims, and ingesting silver may have mild to severe health consequences.

Any advice, any experience with this silver water?

Thanks

• Haha 1

Colloidal Silver is completely safe and non-toxic.
For the purposes intended, yes, it is not a cure all.
Look on the internet you may see stories of people who turned blue, they ingested HUGE amounts over long periods, yet no toxicity.

If I get a small cut, colloidal silver. Recently small area between the left pinky toe and it’s neighbor, maybe looked like fungus. Colloidal silver.

Silver is a natural antibacterial and anti fungal
Agent even now used in hospitals bed railings, doorknobs, elevator panels for example to curtail spread of pathogens. For the same reason ingesting it has the same effect, with no toxicity.

• Like 1

I remember one time, I think it may have been on Oprah show...a guest was taking it, and his skin was literally dark blue all over.

But in general, I personally would steer away from taking any supplements. You never know what is in them. Many ingredients imported from China. What's on the label may not be in them, .... ingredients in them not on the label, amounts different from whats on the label, etc etc. Nothing beats eating healthy, getting exercise, don't smoke, limit alcohol. I wouldn't waste money or risk my health on taking supplements. Only benefits the sellers who rake in the cash.

• Like 1

Hundreds of information in the net..., on one hand, looks like a milagrous natural medicine that can kills more than 650 bacterias, viruses, fungus, yeats, molds, spores and parasites... just in minutes. Including CANCER.

On the other hand, google says it can cause more damage in to the human body. So That’s question.

I just order online, but reading in google.... not sure about use it.

8 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

This is the problem, like wisperone wrote, many ingredients are imported from china. If is really safe,good idea if I can make myself the real silver water.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 2

Thanks, just see your video, I have in a great value your opinions, let me time for be sure that silver water can help my serious issue.

No problem, looking at the video, easy!, I can make my own colloidal silver if is necesary.
  • Like 1

Do not get carried away taking it and you will become the blue man and there is no cure. also be sure to buy a very good quality the lower quality does not do such a good job

Argyria? What ? I will loose all my girlfriends becoming like a allien? No thanks!.

BTW.... need more information!

29 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

be sure to buy a very good quality the lower quality does not do such a good job

This is the question moe666, that I am looking for the right information, thanks

I remember one time, I think it may have been on Oprah show...a guest was taking it, and his skin was literally dark blue all over.

But in general, I personally would steer away from taking any supplements. You never know what is in them. Many ingredients imported from China. What's on the label may not be in them, .... ingredients in them not on the label, amounts different from whats on the label, etc etc. Nothing beats eating healthy, getting exercise, don't smoke, limit alcohol. I wouldn't waste money or risk my health on taking supplements. Only benefits the sellers who rake in the cash.

I saw that guy on the Oprah show recently.

Here he is being interviewed.

I think he might have overdone it somewhat ??
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Used some for a sinus infection that wouldn’t respond to traditional antibiotics.  I could feel it working a little but not enough to really wipe it out.  I was using a high ppm nasal spray but I cannot remember the brand.  What finally killed the infection was high UMF (20+) Manuka Honey (from NZ) mixed in with a neilmed sinus rinse.

Sometimes, those “natural remedies” do actually work.

• Like 1

Only know of one long time friend who ingested the stuff daily,,,along with smoking pot and popping meth...he became blind with early signs of dementia before 60...

The silver was part of the daily cocktail...likely the years of drug abuse took its toll on his body and mind...

• Like 2