Buying a nationality from an Embassy in Bangkok ?

You see ads here on TV sometimes that you can "buy" by investment a passport/nationality.

Is this available in Bangkok ?

Can a minor also apply for this ?

My own home embassy does not want to help me provide a new passport for their citizen, my daughter, as my ex does everything to get ME out of the country while I take care of our daughter and that ex took my daughter's passport away and does not even let her visit family in her home country, while our divorce agreement stipulates my ex should give her passport back, but does not want to and just laugh and ask me to sue her in court, again... where she will just lie that she will co-operate and in real life do nothing

we are not swedish, but from Eu country and it seems most embassies only give a passport if both parents agree to that...

my ex does not

she want to force my daughter against her will, to stay in Thailand

she would love me to have to get back alone to my home country

even I am the one taking care (living with me, school, expenses,...) of my daughter

and my ex is apparently f.ing around like there is no tomorrow, does not have any time to come visit our daughter, spend time with her, not even a line message ...

The adverts I have seen for getting nationality required it be done in whatever country it was for. I assume once you were to obtain it your child might be able to apply as well.

Needing consent from both parents is normal when applying for a child's passport unless one of the parents has given up their parental rights for their child.

Archived