TM30 online rejection

It would be nice to know which Immigration (As you say 2 month, I guess Chaeng Wattana), and what the exact wording is for the rejection.
I am waiting now 2.5 months (Chaeng Wattana).. and hope that the password will come in the next few days, as someone 2 weeks ago received his password after 2 or 2.5 months.. so let's hope...

12 minutes ago, berybert said:

Chaeng Wattana indeed. The wording... "not approved" there is no email sent or reason given. Just checked on the website as I often do and there it was. "not approved"

Oddly enough I was talking about this with the wife driving to immigration today, i.e. why are all these guys having to wait 2-3 months for a password or approval, and she said, if they fill in the application wrong or send the wrong information in, immigration will just push it aside until someone picks it up, I said what, she said, come on honey, what, do you think they can type a single English word to send them an email advising them why they have been rejected, nope, just let them come into immigration and they will sort it, the Thai way of doing things unfortunately.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I thought after the meeting last week they might actually try harder to process some applications. Mine is still "waiting for approval" nearly 4 weeks later. I hope they're not just refusing applications as it makes it look like they're actually doing something. 

we applied twice, end of may and again early july.

both stll "waiting for approval"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Oddly enough I was talking about this with the wife driving to immigration today, i.e. why are all these guys having to wait 2-3 months for a password or approval, and she said, if they fill in the application wrong or send the wrong information in, immigration will just push it aside until someone picks it up, I said what, she said, come on honey, what, do you think they can type a single English word to send them an email advising them why they have been rejected, nope, just let them come into immigration and they will sort it, the Thai way of doing things unfortunately.

If they cant type English then they probably cant read it either. So they wont even know why they allow some and reject others. Pushing a button to say its rejected is no harder than pushing one to say its accepted. 

And bare in mind its all on a computer screen and not paper. How do you push it aside ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

don't recall them making any promises about the ease of getting a response.

Believe they make a commitment on the application of seven (7) days. Assume that's working/bussiness.

Clearly they have not been meeting that commitment,

They were unprepared.

They thought that the hotel system, which has few registrants and files many reports, could be used for hundreds of thousands of individuals filing one or two reports.

Just not well thought out or executed.

Clearly as a result of the bad press they are scrambling.

All done just to satisfy some silly paperwork requirement.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BKKexpat519 said:

I must have been lucky. I submitted title deeds etc online, was registered three days later and after two weeks received the username and password yesterday. A colleague did as well. Both of us live in BKK so deal with CW.

Based on last week's kerfuffles, it seems like the boss said "clear the decks" so approvals now seem to be coming fast and furious, if reports over the past few days are to be believed.

Assume they've given up the "national security" angle, and will find bad guys the old fashioned way going forward.

Will be interesting to see if this hotel system scales, or collapses.

Downloaded the app and submitted the registration and documents (Thai "owner" ID card + Tabien Baan) on Friday afternoon. Immediately got back an email saying that the application has been received and under consideration by immigration. Process would be completed within 7 working days. Yesterday (Monday) received email around lunchtime confirming application was approved and userID/password was attached.

Surprisingly simple for me! I am in Chiangmai.

• Like 1

I was at the meeting at the Foreign Correspondents Club in Bangkok. They said that many applications come with incomplete/wrong documentation. It is disheartening to see that a denial doesn’t come with a request for the correct documents. When I first heard them say that they were processing applications in 7 days I assumed they were ignoring the weeks in the queue for them to begin the processing. That may be true but it may also be a shorter wait time in provinces outside of Bangkok. The officials at the FCC meeting were from CW and may only be speaking about TM30’s at CW.

24 minutes ago, Martyp said:

When I first heard them say that they were processing applications in 7 days I assumed they were ignoring the weeks in the queue for them to begin the processing.

This would quite disingenuous, but probably used as a defense. But yes, they were quite unprepared for the influx of registrations.

24 minutes ago, Martyp said:

That may be true but it may also be a shorter wait time in provinces outside of Bangkok.

Generally speaking it does seem like some provincial approvals come quite quickly. There have been reports here of approvals (not the submittal email) in two hours, two days and two weeks. But I assumed that this is not a decentralized system, so kind of thought someone in Bangkok would have to give the thumbs up.

The TM30 system guru is based in Chiang Mai.

Seeing many, many reports here and on FB of approvals coming quite quickly since the FCCT debacle/loss of face. Pretty sure they've given up trying to determine the legitimacy of every application and are just approving anything remotely valid. Maybe they'll go clean it up later?

Pol Maj Gen Patipat Suban Na Ayudhya was suitably embarassed (likely for the first time in his life) and probably told his underlings to make this problem go away.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RBOP said:

Wow! Amazing. Almost 3 weeks to the day my online registration was successful. Now how long before they send me username and password?

image.png.09b737ab187f9b140793bce5b0422433.png

If you ever get that email, can you please post the source email address, so we can all whitelist it. Otherwise, it will end up in the junk mail box!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I thought after the meeting last week they might actually try harder to process some applications. Mine is still "waiting for approval" nearly 4 weeks later. I hope they're not just refusing applications as it makes it look like they're actually doing something. 

That's funny, I applied online last week and I already received my username and password, and I am able to log in.

Think I was very lucky. Yesterday, I submitted a certified copy of my  passport, and condo title deeds online (Prachuap Khiri Khan), was registered and received the username and password via email within 3 hours. Successfully logged on and all set to try it out next time I need to file a TM.30.  

5 hours ago, BKKexpat519 said:

I must have been lucky. I submitted title deeds etc online, was registered three days later and after two weeks received the username and password yesterday. A colleague did as well. Both of us live in BKK so deal with CW.

I have similar experience and I just posted in another thread about the same.

Took me 10 days from online registration until receiving user and password.

Also BKK.

yes, they are working on the backlog.  we have two applications in....one submitted the end of may, the other (with more documentation) the beginning of july.

both received and confirmed email the same day.  since then the status has been "waiting for approval".  this morning, after nearly 3 months, the status of the first application changed to "not approved."

that was expected, but surprised it took so long.  NOT surprised there was no message indicating why not approved, what was missing, or whether could add documents to resubmit.  also surprised they didn't set up an automatic email to notify the denial.

beginning of this month finally got the owner to apply.  she is still waiting for her password............

สถานะ : ไม่อนุมัติ
เจ้าหน้าที่ สตม. พิจารณาไม่อนุมัติ
Immigration Bureau officials do not approve registration.