Shipping a credit card to Thailand.

11 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

I have been receiving my Credit Cards and debit cards from the US and Germany via DHL, FedEx and UPS without any difficulty the last 10 years or so. What one shouldn't send together with the cards is the PIN for such cards. This should be sent separately.

Banks never send pin codes together with the debit/credit cards.

If you get a new card because the old one had expired,then you have the same pin code.

4 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

My bank sent it to my Thai address in a simple envelope. It had to be activated,so there's no problem if it got lost on the way. 

And that is exactly my situation, I need to go online and activate my card so I don't understand how a shipper/carrier can at the point of exit, in my case UK, then turn round and say sorry prohibited goods !! Doesn't make sense to me. but hey ho, my daughter has it back now and will use Royal Mail international tracked ????

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

And that is exactly my situation, I need to go online and activate my card so I don't understand how a shipper/carrier can at the point of exit, in my case UK, then turn round and say sorry prohibited goods !! Doesn't make sense to me. but hey ho, my daughter has it back now and will use Royal Mail international tracked ????

Use an unmarked envelope and everything will be ok. The card has no value when not activated.