Ticket out of the country,accomodation-HCMC?

Does the Thai consulate in Hcmc require your name on the exit ticket from thailand,eg a bus ticket within 60 days and not your name on it will be ok?

And do they require proof of accomodation?

This is for a tourist visa at ho chi minh.

All info/experience in hcmc is apprechiated.

OP, just bumping thread  so members with recent experience can give up to date reply. When I obtain setv from Saigon (many years ago) they wanted flight ticket in and onward from Thailand. A bus ticket didn't cut it. BTW they wanted print out hard copy of flights. As for accom just make random booking with eg agoda that has free cancellation. When I did it accom was not required. 

Hi

My experience also some years ago for SETV there. Same requirements as per DrJack54 post.

I was stuck for a Thailand exit flight, had not booked one.

I went to the travel agents opposite the Embassy who made a cancellable booking for me, printed it out and that was accepted.

The same travel agent also did 2 or 3 photocopies for me, they were very helpful, excellent English spoken.

Charge was about 5 US $ if I recall correctly.

Edited by seasia

36 minutes ago, seasia said:

Hi

My experience also some years ago for SETV there. Same requirements as per DrJack54 post.

I was stuck for a Thailand exit flight, had not booked one.

I went to the travel agents opposite the Embassy who made a cancellable booking for me, printed it out and that was accepted.

The same travel agent also did 2 or 3 photocopies for me, they were very helpful, excellent English spoken.

Charge was about 5 US $ if I recall correctly.

That's good info for folk. Thinking you used very same travel agent I used. The clerk wanted hard copy of flights. I showed on cell but no good. Walked across rd  and emailed the agent my booking and they printed it out. 

Just posting this for anyone needing to add something the clerk wants. Actually find Saigon consulate very helpful. Bonus is not busy.