Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok

JamesH77

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhhm, no, sorry. I really have never been a drug user in my past ever. I only started using medical cannabis about 3 months ago. And I recently discovered that really cool cannabis clinic in Bangkok during our fun trip to Bangkok for 3 days. That part of the trip was a plus. Speaking of "trips" stay away from acid dude it's really not good for you.

do you know where I can get any acid?

I never use it unless I actually need it anymore and I never use it outside my house or if we ever have any plans on going anywhere. It is some powerfull strong stuff so when you use it stay home and do not make any plans. Once you have used THC just plan on staying home in bed and just watch a comedy on TV. That's what I do but I can only imagine California and Colorado these days because now they allow recreational use in those states. I don't mind recreational use at all as long as people use personal responsibility and at least don't drive while high, just like with alchohol.

that is how Los Angeles is now. no joke that everybody is stoned out of their minds everywhere you go.

In fact I think we are going to the lake soon but I only used it last night and I feel great this morning. I feel like going out and doing something fun today and a little active phyisically like going to the lake in a few here. This medical cannabis oil really does work when you have a lot of physical problems and permament injuries and chronic pain and insomnia and old braìn injuries it works great for lots of ailments.

It is directly opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower in a 3-4 story mall called Indra mall but no signage for this. Take skytrain to Phayathai and switch to airport link for one stop Ratchaprop. Get off at Ratchaprop and walk straight to the right 2-3 streets and take a right - you will see the big Baiyoke Sky Tower on your right. indra is on your left. Very close to airport link Ratchaprop. 

The clinic is on the second floor of this Indra mall which has lots of small shops way in back behind a lot of glass enclosure with ganga signs everywhere. Ask security if you can’t find it. They have the stuff. I could see it cbd oil etc. but the “doctor” was not in yet. 10:30 AM. If anybody scores please let us know with prices.

Yes. I'm sorry I'm going out on a family outing right now so I gotta go. But yeah and they make a copy of it. Mostly for when you ask them to ship you more in the mail over night.

Did you have to show your passport at the clinic?  Thanks! 

Nope that sounds like the place but it's not. The place I went to does not even open until noon and they close at 6pm. So either wrong place or just another story on here.

It is directly opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower in a 3-4 story mall called Indra mall but no signage for this. Take skytrain to Phayathai and switch to airport link for one stop Ratchaprop. Get off at Ratchaprop and walk straight to the right 2-3 streets and take a right - you will see the big Baiyoke Sky Tower on your right. indra is on your left. Very close to airport link Ratchaprop. 

The clinic is on the second floor of this Indra mall which has lots of small shops way in back behind a lot of glass enclosure with ganga signs everywhere. Ask security if you can’t find it. They have the stuff. I could see it cbd oil etc. but the “doctor” was not in yet. 10:30 AM. If anybody scores please let us know with prices.

Or sounds like you caught them just before opening officially. But they have A LOT OF THC products and THC oil, oh yes they sure do. But what you descriibed sounds like the right place. I gotta go the wife is starting to yell.

Nope that sounds like the place but it's not. The place I went to does not even open until noon and they close at 6pm. So either wrong place or just another story on here.

I think you arrived too early they don't open till 12:00pm. And they close at 6pm but sounds like right place but they really do have a lot of THC oil. Try when they are open at noon.

22 hours ago, JamesH77 said:

I don't know about the one in Chaingmai but I did read about it online. I discovered the cannabis clinic that I went to on a very recent trip to Bangkok for 3 days in person. But I don't live in Bangkok. I have really needed it to ever since we got back home from Bangkok because in Bangkok we did a lot of really fun stuff and walked and road the train all over the city we went to the Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and saw the show lots of fun stuff for my wife and I. So now my back and my knees are really killing me right now still from our trip to Bangkok 6 hours away from home so I just took some more cannabis oil about 20 minutes ago, the cannabis oil. It is GREAT STUFF FULL OF THC. And it works GREAT for chronic pain and insomnia as I have.

I think some people on this forum are under the misconception that it is CBD oil only and that IS NOT TRUE they are selling A LOT OF THC CANNABIS OIL! I know because bought a lot of it myself for my problems and it most certaintly is THC oil. They can even legally ship/mail more to my house in the mail legally! So I don't even have to go back to Bangkok for it I just send them a message and the money and they said they can mail it to my house in only one day. And she must have had at least 50 packages that I saw all prepared to mail to her several other customers packed on the floor in the back of the clinic. So it's totally the real deal not a scam. I have her contact info and everything for when I want to order more cannabis THC oil. Or I can just go visit my local government hospital and buy it here where I live instead it is very easy now. I am surprised more people on here don't already know that.

How do you take the oil?

17 hours ago, Guitar God said:

Tinctures are available by prescription at at least one government hospital in Bangkok and at least one private clinic. 

The one I went to was Sawasdee Clinic just south of Don Mueang airport. 

189 คนได้เช็คอินที่นี่

093 438 1515

[email protected]

ปิดแล้วตอนนี้

08:00 - 17:00

You will receive something like what’s pictured in the first attachment, not the second one. 

E8C3BCF0-1269-407E-856A-276BBF5F4270.jpeg

16D2CC0E-CDFA-4876-A78B-C82722DCB961.jpeg

That looks like bud to me. They sell bud as well as tincture?

1 hour ago, papersource said:

He was not in at 10;30 or 10;30 is the time he comes in?

I agree with the fishy smell in this thread. I am the person with epilepsy.  A couple things. I've used medical cannabis in the states. I know a thing or two about strains, edibles, tinctures and smoke. There is no apparent shortage of smoke being blown in this thread by uninformed people. Lastly, the harder someone works to convince me of something, the less I believe it. The OP falls into this category for me. As for declaring the high thc content of a medicinal product, that often but not always, is less important than the cbd content. My preferred medicine is an edible with 10mg thc and 20mg cbd. Fine tuning what works for one but not another is easier in a well developed and diversified market where you can chooe between smoke, tincture, edible, oil, etc. Thailand may not be there for some time.

I think so because some of the free stuff they gave me was CBD only such as the CBD tea and other edibles, plus I bought a lot of THC oil. So last night for the first time I took both THC and CBD together and I got just as super high as before seeing flashy lights and stuff lol, but I think because of the CBD as well I fell asleep sooner last night after eating WAY TOO MUCH FOOD. Then I woke up at 6AM this morning and we just got home from the lake swimming because I woke up feeling good this morning with no pain and I had energy because of a great nights sleep last night. On the way to the lake I ate a whole bag of the CBD only cranberries and the CBD doesn't make me high but it does but you in a chilled out mood and you feel really happy. The THC is what makes you high just like we were always taught. In fact we just got home and I am about to take some more THC oil now like I have been doing for the last 4 nights lol. Now I totally understand all weed jokes in the movies. I loved that scene from the movie Due Date when he is really toking up in the car while Robert Downey Jr. is sleeping in the passenger seat with all the windows rolled up and locked. Then he wakes up and he's high to. But he was too high to get angry at his driver lol [emoji16]. Then he starts to hallucinate as they are driving down the freeway. That whole movie was hilarious but now I totally get that one scene when the guy is smoking weed in the car while driving with the windows rolled up and locked, now I get all the weed jokes lol.

So is it now sure that CBD works better when mixed with THC ?

so all the good oil for health will also make us high ?

1 hour ago, ricklev said:

Thanks to the original poster who informed me about this and I'm looking forward to hearing reports from people who have also visited  the clinic.  Please post if you go!

I to would like to thank the original poster for this valuable information.My wife is currently in Bangkok and said she will be checking out the shop tomorrow,she tried ringing the number today but the woman answering kept hanging up.I'll give an update when my wife tells me something.

"So all the good oil for health makes you high". No not necessarily the high is really good for severe chronic pain and other things because it is also safe and not chemically addictive like opiods are. That is why medical cannabis is so good because it is a very strong medication but safer without having to worry about addiction and the other problems and bad side effects that opiods cause. This stuff actually keeps me out of the hospital and I love that. It just depends on what you need medical canabbis for, 10 years ago I never would have thought about taking it because I used to be almost like a professional athlete. Some people don't need it which is good if you don't need any kind of drugs. It is never a good thing to take mind altering substances even cannabis but alchohol and ciggaretts can be very harmful. I drink a lot less these days with medical Cannabis as well.

So is it now sure that CBD works better when mixed with THC ?

so all the good oil for health will also make us high ?

I can talk to that lady at the cannabis shop on my Line account from now on and have her send me more over night shipping legally. She is probably hanging up because I posted her phone number on here earlier and her phone is probably ringing off the hook now. I probably should not have posted her phone number in the main forum I guess. Now every foriegner in Thailand is probably calling while she is busy dealing with customers and packing packages to be sent to other customers, I saw her doing that when I was there.

I to would like to thank the original poster for this valuable information.My wife is currently in Bangkok and said she will be checking out the shop tomorrow,she tried ringing the number today but the woman answering kept hanging up.I'll give an update when my wife tells me something.

I do not think you will be disappointed at all trust me. And believe me try the THC oil it is out of this world almost litterally lol.

29 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

I can talk to that lady at the cannabis shop on my Line account from now on and have her send me more over night shipping legally. She is probably hanging up because I posted her phone number on here earlier and her phone is probably ringing off the hook now. I probably should not have posted her phone number in the main forum I guess. Now every foriegner in Thailand is probably calling while she is busy dealing with customers and packing packages to be sent to other customers, I saw her doing that when I was there.

I can see a roaring trade about to take off.Now I wait for the reports of people growing their own and about people importing some quality seeds and setting up a grow room or facility,I have heard of one guy on TV saying he is trying to set up a grow facility,it's time to join the international Cannabis club of the world.I've recently been watch and catching up the some of the latest in the legal cannabis scene on youtube and it does look promising and exciting.

Archived