Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok

JamesH77

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are lisenced and they do give you a legit medical prescription and it was easier than I thought. They also use prescription bags with their company name address and phone number on it prescribed to me. It is all legal and legit. In fact there were Thai cops outside the store and they litterally helped me find it for real lol.

what i want to see posted here is a story about how a farang was stopped by the police at random and they let you go after finding your products from the "clinic".

Just now, JamesH77 said:

They are lisenced and they do give you a legit medical prescription and it was easier than I thought. They also use prescription bags with their company name address and phone number on it prescribed to me. It is all legal and legit. In fact there were Thai cops outside the store and they litterally helped me find it for real lol.

link to location on google maps please.

I was already told not to advertise it anymore so I probably should not post that but just google Medical Cannabis Shop it is on google maps. It is on the second floor of the Baiyoke Tower up the escalator and to the right by the security guard at the very end of the hallway. I really am surprised that more people don't already know about this place! I think most of us farangs are to nervous about it but if it is licensed and a legal cannabis clinic as this place is and it is in a very public place with big signs then obviously there is nothing to worry about. Just don't go out and show it off or use it in public, only use it at home when you really need it for legit medical use. It is legal for medical use now even here. Be carefull but don't worry that much you don't have to worry if it was legally purchased with a legit prescription from a licensed nedical clinic. Trust me this place is legal and safe. But if you don't really need it they will not just sell it to you for fun. Like I said it is legal.

link to location on google maps please.

9 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

Be carefull but don't worry that much you don't have to worry if it was legally purchased with a legit prescription from a licensed nedical clinic. Trust me this place is legal and safe. But if you don't really need it they will not just sell it to you for fun. Like I said it is legal.

are the police still doing urine tests in clubs? and what happens if you (or any farang) tests positive for THC? Then you would have to have your prescription with you, or near by? 

I didn't know they did urine tests in clubs in almost 10 years of coming to and living in Thailand. I would assume you just show the cops your prescription I honestly don't know. As long as you are not breaking the law you should be fine I would think.

are the police still doing urine tests in clubs? and what happens if you (or any farang) tests positive for THC? Then you would have to have your prescription with you, or near by?

2 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

I didn't know they did urine tests in clubs in almost 10 years of coming to and living in Thailand.

really? extremely common a few years ago. i still see stories in Pattaya/Bangkok of clubs being raided and everyone being tested right on the spot. 

it will be interesting to see how the police react to all of this. 

I have never seen that but I don't hang out in those kinds of places in Pataya especially. I have been in a club before close to home so I have never seen that happen but just keep your prescription and passport on you if you are worried about that. That is a very understandable concern but I don't hang out in big time red light districts and stuff so I have never seen that happen here. Where I live the cops are cool unless you do anything dumb that draws attention to you. The cops normally leave you alone just make sure if you buy it that you do so legally as I have.

really? extremely common a few years ago. i still see stories in Pattaya/Bangkok of clubs being raided and everyone being tested right on the spot. 

And again I saw two Thai cops outside the clinic they even helped point me in the direction of where it was lol, seriosly they really did not kidding. So clearly the cops know and are on board it is legal to an extent now after all.

Exactly you found it you just go inside that building up the escalator to the second floor and take a right past the security guard before the main mall and it is right there to your right on the second floor. I did not want to post directions because I am not sure if that is considered advertising or not. I don't want to cause any trouble you know so I was probably too vauge about it. But I guess I came out of my shell.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:23 AM, JamesH77 said:

All I can say is that it is not hard to buy. No where near as hard as I expected it would be. I thought they would make me go to a governmant office or something first but no it only took an hour at the clinic to get legally registered to posess it. And she has already sent my first package to my house in only one day just like she promised me she would do. And the oil is REALLY GREAT STUFF it really works! Mark my words this is gonna be a booming business and I have already heard about another cannabis clinic in Chaingmai that was built before this one in Bangkok that I was talking about, so mark my words in one year, or maybe two or three years I don't know there will be little legal cannabis clinics popping up all over Thailand even in all the little cities like I live in. And it is already starting slowly in the major cities in Thailand now. I discovered the new cannabis shop in Bangkok a few days ago. Judging by some of the replies I have recieved it appears that most people have yet to discover these places yet because they are so new in Thailand, and some people are even a little skeptical. But cannabis is now legal in Thailand FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ONLY. So of course this should not be a surprize to anyone anymore I think some people just never thought it would happen in Thailand and I didn't either until I finally bought it legally at a lisenced clinic. I cannot possibly be the first foreigner who has done it legally. But you would be surprised most of us don't post on here. Even though it is legal with a prescription people still hide it to. Even though outside the cannabis shop in Bangkok there was a Thai cop standing guard outside. So it was perfectlt legit and legal and they sell great stuff with THC and CBD.

But I have been told not to advertize it because it is for medical use ONLY which is honestly what I use it for. It is somewhat easy to find in Bangkok and it is on google maps as medical cannabis shop right in the open inside the big building on the left with huge signs advertizing that it is there and the cops are aware of it and it is NOT a scam, trust me I tried the cannabis oil with THC and IT REALLY IS NOT A SCAM and it is legal for medical reasons only. There sign outside lists all of the illness and injuries that THC specifically can help. When she saw my medical records I got signed up to buy all I want anytime I want really fast, but I really do have medical problems for real. I was just surprized because I thought buying THC here legally would be a lot harder than it was. It is still harder than that in some states even today in the US even so I have heard unless you live in Colorado or California. But Thailand is catching up really fast you'll see.

The medical stuff is without THC, so I think you smoked too much of the real ones. To get it for medical purpose, you would need a doctor to prescribe it for you in other countries. 

I'm pretty sure that was the right building but this is very close at least. If you walk past the Islamic Bank of Thailand on the right you have gone too far because it is on the same street as the Islamic Bank of Thailand. It is extremely crowded there and busy.

It was prescribed by a doctor at the clinic in Bangkok, and it is VERY loaded with THC I have tried it trust me. But no I have never been a smoker before ever before except for one time so I know it is real for sure that is not even a question for me anymore lol. [emoji16].

The medical stuff is without THC, so I think you smoked too much of the real ones. To get it for medical purpose, you would need a doctor to prescribe it for you in other countries. 

20190908_113803.jpeg.35508ecbe54fe4279007b23cd77c6e83.jpeg20190908_114344.jpeg.deeb78ff4b426fc29679018d9c8331e3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

It was prescribed by a doctor at the clinic in Bangkok, and it is VERY loaded with THC I have tried it trust me. But no I have never been a smoker before ever before except for one time so I know it is real for sure that is not even a question for me anymore lol. emoji16.png.

20190908_113803.jpeg.35508ecbe54fe4279007b23cd77c6e83.jpeg20190908_114344.jpeg.deeb78ff4b426fc29679018d9c8331e3.jpeg

The name of the clinic is THC

7 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

It was prescribed by a doctor at the clinic in Bangkok, and it is VERY loaded with THC I have tried it trust me. But no I have never been a smoker before ever before except for one time so I know it is real for sure that is not even a question for me anymore lol. emoji16.png.

How much was the bill for those products?

Asking for a friend.

Well that is what the sign says but it is really called Medical Cannabis Shop. And it really is a medical clinic with a doctor and they are lisenced. These legal cannabis stores are popping up around Thailand slowly but it is becoming a booming business very slowly. Eventually these will be all over Thailand in another year or 2 or 3. Watch and see.

The name of the clinic is THC

I'm gonna stop now because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea or think I am trying to advertise it. I am really not. But people have the right to know that these places do exist now they know. I have heard of another one in Chaingmai also. But I see people have figured out where I am talking about.

Archived