Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok

JamesH77

I live in CM also on retirement visa. I have epilepsy and underwent brain surgery years ago. Medical cannabis is very helpful to me. I would love info on a clinic/shop in CM if anyone knows. That would be a dream come true if it was available without having to go to Bangkok. Thanks.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

eally? extremely common a few years ago. i still see stories in Pattaya/Bangkok of clubs being raided and everyone being tested right on the spot. 

it will be interesting to see how the police react to all of this. 

Good point- the BIB have a history of raiding places and forcing urine tests.  It might be touch and go if one is positive and then tries to present a prescription for the oil. 

I don't know about the one in Chaingmai but I did read about it online. I discovered the cannabis clinic that I went to on a very recent trip to Bangkok for 3 days in person. But I don't live in Bangkok. I have really needed it to ever since we got back home from Bangkok because in Bangkok we did a lot of really fun stuff and walked and road the train all over the city we went to the Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and saw the show lots of fun stuff for my wife and I. So now my back and my knees are really killing me right now still from our trip to Bangkok 6 hours away from home so I just took some more cannabis oil about 20 minutes ago, the cannabis oil. It is GREAT STUFF FULL OF THC. And it works GREAT for chronic pain and insomnia as I have.

I think some people on this forum are under the misconception that it is CBD oil only and that IS NOT TRUE they are selling A LOT OF THC CANNABIS OIL! I know because bought a lot of it myself for my problems and it most certaintly is THC oil. They can even legally ship/mail more to my house in the mail legally! So I don't even have to go back to Bangkok for it I just send them a message and the money and they said they can mail it to my house in only one day. And she must have had at least 50 packages that I saw all prepared to mail to her several other customers packed on the floor in the back of the clinic. So it's totally the real deal not a scam. I have her contact info and everything for when I want to order more cannabis THC oil. Or I can just go visit my local government hospital and buy it here where I live instead it is very easy now. I am surprised more people on here don't already know that.

I live in CM also on retirement visa. I have epilepsy and underwent brain surgery years ago. Medical cannabis is very helpful to me. I would love info on a clinic/shop in CM if anyone knows. That would be a dream come true if it was available without having to go to Bangkok. Thanks.

The lady in charge also told me that currently there are only about 12 or 13 actual cannabis clinics for ONLY cannabis in all of Thailand so far. The rest are just hospitals. So it sounds like a business in Thailand that is just begining to sky rocket like crazy. In a year or 2 they will be everywhere all over every city in Thailand. Watch it will eventually happen mark my words. This is gonna be huge business in Thailand. Then in a few years come back to this story and tell me I was right.

7 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

don't know about the one in Chaingmai but I did read about it online. I discovered the cannabis clinic that I went to on a very recent trip to Bangkok for 3 days in person. But I don't live in Bangkok. I have really needed it to ever since we got back home from Bangkok because in Bangkok we did a lot of really fun stuff and walked and road the train all over the city we went to the Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and saw the show lots of fun stuff for my wife and I. So now my back and my knees are really killing me right now still from our trip to Bangkok 6 hours away from home so I just took some more cannabis oil about 20 minutes ago, the cannabis oil. It is GREAT STUFF FULL OF THC. And it works GREAT for chronic pain and insomnia as I have.

Thanks for reporting this- I was aware  Thailand was legalizing  Cannabis for medical purposes but not aware it was up and running.    I have a disability  and will visit the place and see if i qualify.  Traditional medicines don't work very well.

You will more than likely qualify than I am disabled to. They don't make it as hard as I thought they would at all. No problem. But be careful don't ever use it in public.

Thanks for reporting this- I was aware  Thailand was legalizing  Cannabis for medical purposes but not aware it was up and running.    I have a disability  and will visit the place and see if i qualify.  Traditional medicines don't work very well.

26 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:
36 minutes ago, JamesH77 said:

They can even legally ship/mail more to my house in the mail legally! So I don't even have to go back to Bangkok for it

The lady in charge also told me that currently there are only about 12 or 13 actual cannabis clinics for ONLY cannabis in all of Thailand so far.

Can you send me their email address so I can contact them about it? 

Private message would be great

Googled the shop, see their location,  but no phone number or website listed

Tried googling for a shop in Pattaya/Jomtien/Chonburi area and cannot find

Their phone number is 081-630-4622. I talk to her on my Line account now though. I will get back to you in pm tomorrow after this stuff wears off because I am pretty well high I guess now, it's some strong stuff man so I will talk to you later. I don't think I can really write at the moment at least. I hope it's not against the rules to post their phone number. But I don't think they will mind. They are open from noon till 6pm.

Can you send me their email address so I can contact them about it? 

Private message would be great

Googled the shop, see their location,  but no phone number or website listed

Tried googling for a shop in Pattaya/Jomtien/Chonburi area and cannot find

2 hours ago, JamesH77 said:

I'm gonna stop now because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea or think I am trying to advertise it. I am really not. But people have the right to know that these places do exist now they know. I have heard of another one in Chaingmai also. But I see people have figured out where I am talking about.

You've done a good job so far, advertising it

We live in Chiang Mai. Two weeks ago, we drove an hour and a half to a big hospital in Lampang for the opening day of their Cannabis Clinic. They only had a limited supply of THC oil. They only prescribed me morphine pills and liquid, but it knocks me out, so I do not plan on continuing to use. We are to return next week when they hopefully have a new supply of medical cannabis oil. I have a cancer tumor in my throat. So far, I know of no available source of medical cannabis oil in Chiang Mai.

I've been considering using specific cannabis strains for treating my medical conditions. One concern I have with these THC oils is that is there only one type available? As if you are choosing cannabis for medical conditions, usually you'd choose a strain that specifically gives the desired effect for the said condition. However, I don't know how this is possible if using THC oil. 

For instance, the typical Thai outdoor grown weed is a strain high in sativa, which does not help much for insomnia. So if an oil is extracted from this strain, I assume it will have the same effects. 

Good question. I wouldn't know as I am not an experienced user.

I've been considering using specific cannabis strains for treating my medical conditions. One concern I have with these THC oils is that is there only one type available? As if you are choosing cannabis for medical conditions, usually you'd choose a strain that specifically gives the desired effect for the said condition. However, I don't know how this is possible if using THC oil. 

For instance, the typical Thai outdoor grown weed is a strain high in sativa, which does not help much for insomnia. So if an oil is extracted from this strain, I assume it will have the same effects. 

That is a really good question but for me it helps 5 of my worst ailements. So what is good for me might not work for you depending on the strain yes true.

Tinctures are available by prescription at at least one government hospital in Bangkok and at least one private clinic. 

The one I went to was Sawasdee Clinic just south of Don Mueang airport. 

189 คนได้เช็คอินที่นี่

093 438 1515

[email protected]

ปิดแล้วตอนนี้

08:00 - 17:00

You will receive something like what’s pictured in the first attachment, not the second one. 

E8C3BCF0-1269-407E-856A-276BBF5F4270.jpeg

16D2CC0E-CDFA-4876-A78B-C82722DCB961.jpeg

5 hours ago, JamesH77 said:

The lady in charge also told me that currently there are only about 12 or 13 actual cannabis clinics for ONLY cannabis in all of Thailand so far. The rest are just hospitals. So it sounds like a business in Thailand that is just begining to sky rocket like crazy. In a year or 2 they will be everywhere all over every city in Thailand. Watch it will eventually happen mark my words. This is gonna be huge business in Thailand. Then in a few years come back to this story and tell me I was right.

that is how Los Angeles is now. no joke that everybody is stoned out of their minds everywhere you go.

I smell something fishy here. Maybe it's legit THC oil but right now there are only 3 facilities in Thailand that are licensed to produce the stuff and none of their packaging looks anything like that. (The production facilities are the GPO in Rangsit, Abhaibhubejhr Hospital in Prachinburi and a cancer hospital in Udon I forget it's name). Also, right now there is only sublingual cannabis oil available; there is no throat spray (or whatever that is in the picture). Not on the legal market anyway. 

I'd say this is either a scam or some crafty black market work. The way the OP writes about it and the fact that the OP has started other threads about it seems fishy. Right now there are 19 government hospitals prescribing both THC and CBD oils. I thought those were currently the only places allowed but maybe clinics have already been given the go ahead -- the one post about Sawasdee Clinic in this thread seems legit especially after checking out their FB page. Or they could be offering black-market oils on the down low. Worth noting that there is another Bangkok clinic called THC but it stands for "Total Health Clinic." And it looks clear on the bottle that "THC" is the name of the clinic, not necessarily the contents of the bottle. 

To the person who has epilepsy, yes you can definitely get a prescription for medical cannabis oil as epilepsy is one of the conditions approved by the FDA. The others are parkinson's, cancer, alzheimer's, seizures, spasms and certain neuropathic pain. But I know the government is heavily restricting THC-dominant products. I doubt any legit hospital/clinic would (or even could, legally) prescribe THC oil for back pain and insomnia only. Then again we all know this is Thailand and laws are flexible so who knows how it will really pan out.

Uhmmm yeah, the business is out in the open in a very public place, Thai cops just outside literally, the place is on google maps, and to top it all off they sell great stuff that works great! LOL [emoji16]

I smell something fishy here. Maybe it's legit THC oil but right now there are only 3 facilities in Thailand that are licensed to produce the stuff and none of their packaging looks anything like that. (The production facilities are the GPO in Rangsit, Abhaibhubejhr Hospital in Prachinburi and a cancer hospital in Udon I forget it's name). Also, right now there is only sublingual cannabis oil available; there is no throat spray (or whatever that is in the picture). Not on the legal market anyway. 

I'd say this is either a scam or some crafty black market work. The way the OP writes about it and the fact that the OP has started other threads about it seems fishy. Right now there are 19 government hospitals prescribing both THC and CBD oils. I thought those were currently the only places allowed but maybe clinics have already been given the go ahead -- the one post about Sawasdee Clinic in this thread seems legit especially after checking out their FB page. Or they could be offering black-market oils on the down low. Worth noting that there is another Bangkok clinic called THC but it stands for "Total Health Clinic." And it looks clear on the bottle that "THC" is the name of the clinic, not necessarily the contents of the bottle. 

To the person who has epilepsy, yes you can definitely get a prescription for medical cannabis oil as epilepsy is one of the conditions approved by the FDA. The others are parkinson's, cancer, alzheimer's, seizures, spasms and certain neuropathic pain. But I know the government is heavily restricting THC-dominant products. I doubt any legit hospital/clinic would (or even could, legally) prescribe THC oil for back pain and insomnia only. Then again we all know this is Thailand and laws are flexible so who knows how it will really pan out.

There is a clear misconception on this forum that it is supposed to be harder than what it really is to get and it's not it is actually quite easy and cheap.

WOW, She did tell me there are so far about 12 or 13 other clinics all over Thailand that deal with cannabis only so far at least.

Tinctures are available by prescription at at least one government hospital in Bangkok and at least one private clinic. 

The one I went to was Sawasdee Clinic just south of Don Mueang airport. 

189 คนได้เช็คอินที่นี่

093 438 1515

[email protected]

ปิดแล้วตอนนี้

08:00 - 17:00

You will receive something like what’s pictured in the first attachment, not the second one. 

E8C3BCF0-1269-407E-856A-276BBF5F4270.thumb.jpeg.50dee41e969bf722c14e1a08e23689b3.jpeg&key=1fc75acf66bc4cf1d196ac6d924b25f4cb4b7cf3c80bc500411354ac463c2d9b

16D2CC0E-CDFA-4876-A78B-C82722DCB961.thumb.jpeg.8bec75ffeebba344a6434aefdb0fadcc.jpeg&key=077a736136f49c9f693ddf4444a129aa603f520878e0efe23b60f2db149cd86e

Oh and it is a lot more than back pain and insomnia but I don't need to get into my life story.

Archived