Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok

JamesH77

Sorry if I posted this twice but I am new on here and I want to make sure it is posted in the correct forum. Does anyone have any info on the Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok? Its on google maps and it does exisist. I spent 2 hours looking for it earlier and it closes at 6:00PM. I finally found it on the second floor of the building where I thought it would be outside but by the time I found it they had just closed 30 seconds before I found it [emoji21] so that was disapointing after searching for it around in circles for two hours. But there was a security guard sitting outside so I asked him "excuse me officer do you know if this Cannabis clinic will be open tomorrow?" and yes it will be open again tomorrow from 9 to 6. So I'll try again tomorrow morning. And yes it is a legal cannabis clinic and it is on google maps and I did find it after it had closed this evening. I normally don't hang out in Bangkok very often. This Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok has a big huge sign outside the door that says THC, TCH in huge letters and it has marijuana leaves painted all over the outside so it looks legit. It just looks like the kind of place where they will probably sell you what you need legally. Has anyone been to this place who would like to share their experience there? I was hoping to try to get some feed back before I go back there tomorrow morning. Is it a good place to buy Medical Cannabis? It appears to be from the looks of it because it looks like a common head shop from the outside but again it was closed by the time I found it today so I did not see inside. Anyone have experience there? It is on google maps in a very crowded part of Bangkok near the Arab area. Any thoughts?

Thanks

James

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not sure which thread of conversation was correct but it is the real stuff and I ONLY use it for medical purposes ONLY NOT RECREATIONAL. I mistakenly posted this topic in 2 different threads Bangkok forum and medical. I am new on here but I have been in Thailand for years. I was told not to create anymore topics about this so they should close this one to. I created this topic before I was told that so my bad. My mistake. Sorry. Please close this thread to thanks.

You already had one thread closed. If this sounds intriguing to anyone I'd suggest if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

All I can say is that it is not hard to buy. No where near as hard as I expected it would be. I thought they would make me go to a governmant office or something first but no it only took an hour at the clinic to get legally registered to posess it. And she has already sent my first package to my house in only one day just like she promised me she would do. And the oil is REALLY GREAT STUFF it really works! Mark my words this is gonna be a booming business and I have already heard about another cannabis clinic in Chaingmai that was built before this one in Bangkok that I was talking about, so mark my words in one year, or maybe two or three years I don't know there will be little legal cannabis clinics popping up all over Thailand even in all the little cities like I live in. And it is already starting slowly in the major cities in Thailand now. I discovered the new cannabis shop in Bangkok a few days ago. Judging by some of the replies I have recieved it appears that most people have yet to discover these places yet because they are so new in Thailand, and some people are even a little skeptical. But cannabis is now legal in Thailand FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ONLY. So of course this should not be a surprize to anyone anymore I think some people just never thought it would happen in Thailand and I didn't either until I finally bought it legally at a lisenced clinic. I cannot possibly be the first foreigner who has done it legally. But you would be surprised most of us don't post on here. Even though it is legal with a prescription people still hide it to. Even though outside the cannabis shop in Bangkok there was a Thai cop standing guard outside. So it was perfectlt legit and legal and they sell great stuff with THC and CBD.

But I have been told not to advertize it because it is for medical use ONLY which is honestly what I use it for. It is somewhat easy to find in Bangkok and it is on google maps as medical cannabis shop right in the open inside the big building on the left with huge signs advertizing that it is there and the cops are aware of it and it is NOT a scam, trust me I tried the cannabis oil with THC and IT REALLY IS NOT A SCAM and it is legal for medical reasons only. There sign outside lists all of the illness and injuries that THC specifically can help. When she saw my medical records I got signed up to buy all I want anytime I want really fast, but I really do have medical problems for real. I was just surprized because I thought buying THC here legally would be a lot harder than it was. It is still harder than that in some states even today in the US even so I have heard unless you live in Colorado or California. But Thailand is catching up really fast you'll see.

Also interested !

On 9/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, JamesH77 said:

Has anyone been here before?

I'm curious why you didn't ask a motor cycle taxi guy where it is ?
what was it you actually got in one day?
how much was it?
can i see a photo of what you got on op of a BKK Post or similar with todays date please?
as a long time TV reader and having had bladder cancer my cynicism is acute.

It is in a really crowded area and not easy to find but it is in a huge public place and it is on google maps. I really did ask a lot of people if they knew where it was but most people didn't know about it not even a white surfer looking guy lol, it is a really crowded part of Bangkok. But I did find it eventually and it is a GREAT PLACE.

I'm curious why you didn't ask a motor cycle taxi guy where it is ?

Oh it is there I can assure you!

I just did a search on Google Maps for Medical Cannabis Clinic. The only hit I got was a THC clinic out in Suan Luang not far from Onnut. This thread seems a bit bogus. Perhaps the OP doesn't speak English very well.

8 minutes ago, nightbird said:

I just did a search on Google Maps for Medical Cannabis Clinic. The only hit I got was a THC clinic out in Suan Luang not far from Onnut. This thread seems a bit bogus. Perhaps the OP doesn't speak English very well.

OP mentioned medical cannabis shop, not clinic.  Google maps shows it in Baiyoke Sky Tower.  No reviews yet.

It is on google maps as Medical Cannabis Clinic but when you find it it is called just THC that is all their sign says "THC". So your google maps might be different or something but that is probably it. In fact let me check that area on google. No it is not in Suan Luang but it is close, it is in Din Daeng. It is just a little ways away from the Ratchaprarop train station. In fact that is where we got off the train before I finally found it. I can assure it it is there, as easy as I found it most others should also find it easy, and I don't even hang out in Bangkok that much. If I can find it so can anyone it is the real deal I assure you probably just really new is all.

Just now, JamesH77 said:

It is on google maps as Medical Cannabis Clinic but when you find it it is called just THC that is all their sign says "THC". So your google maps might be different or something but that is probably it. In fact let me check that area on google. No it is not in Suan Luang but it is close, it is in Din Daeng. It is just a little ways away from the Ratchaprarop train station. In fact that is where we got off the train before I finally found it. I can assure it it is there, as easy as I found it most others should also find it easy, and I don't even hang out in Bangkok that much. If I can find it so can anyone it is the real deal I assure you probably just really new is all.

Sent from my SM-A205F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You said it was in the Arab Quarter. 

Archived