Delay Brexit? I'd rather be dead in a ditch, says PM Johnson

webfact

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

All that is achieved on these 'word-in-sideways' threads is the stifling of all things Brexit in exactly the same way that Bercow & Co has enabled in Parliament. 

Soros (funder of Miller) is said to have at least 79 (so far identified) professional trolls on his payroll. Some of the more prolific posters to these threads fit that profile....

Do they think Joe Public can't see what's going on?

I've told you before I get £59 a month in bitcoin for this board alone and a referral fee for any affiliates I can sign up and show some respect please Mr. Soros to you. I'm actually a leaver at heart but Farage is a tightwad and won't pay. ????????????

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Forethat said:

It'd be a lot easier if there was someone on here who could confirm if there is any substance in your flapdoodle regarding Cummings. Someone who worked at Parliament Square and was right in the middle of it? Then we could ask him if there are any rumours of BJ sacking DC. I mean, rumours like that tend to travel rather swiftly in that environment...

You wouldn't happen to know someone who does?

The only people that work at Parliament Square are the street cleaners.

Try "Halls of Westminster".

If there was any doubt why Comrade Corbyn does not want an election in the near term, look no further than Grimsby.

'Corbyn's Brexit betrayal: Now Labour heartland Grimsby to switch loyalty after 74 years'

I was and still am a leaver and labour supporter brought up in the back streets of Portsmouth, but Comrade Corbyn and his alcolyte Comrade McDonnell would be a disaster for the UK,  If they were elected God Forbid!

10 hours ago, robblok said:

Brilliant cartoon shows exactly how delusional Boris is. We all know what side will hurt the most and it is not the EU. However Boris seems to think otherwise. I wonder if he is really that stupid or just political show because he has too. Can't be sure. 

maybe both ???

Just now, GuyFawkes said:

If there was any doubt why Comrade Corbyn does not want an election in the near term, look no further than Grimsby.

'Corbyn's Brexit betrayal: Now Labour heartland Grimsby to switch loyalty after 74 years'

I was and still am a leaver and labour supporter brought up in the back streets of Portsmouth, but Comrade Corbyn and his alcolyte Comrade McDonnell would be a disaster for the UK,  If they were elected God Forbid!

Oh Guy Fawkes you are off-piste for the Soros money !

1 hour ago, Thairealist said:

So why has it not been easy to implement the British electorates decision? could it be because the negotiations where under the control of Remainer T.May along with P.Hammond with Ollie Robbins giving instructions.

Well when the Brexiteer Campaigners won they were sent into a flat spin because nobody, including them thought that that would happen.  Still there was an ideal opportunity to grasp the metal and take control, with Johnson being a shoe-in for the role.  Instead he ran away as did his chum Gove.  Because once reality kicked in they all bottled it pushing May forward to the front.  Needless to say they all backed her for PM.  Why would they do that?  It wasn't the public or the remainers that put her there, it was the Brexit boys.

Of course she was going to fail because she could never achieve the pledges made in the referendum.  She laid down the red lines from day one which was profoundly stupid and left herself little room for manoeuvre.  The rest is history.

So it is clear now that Johnson will not get his election before 31st October.  So where now Boris?  I wouldn't be too surprised if Johnson waddled off to Brussels and did get a deal, accepting the backstop and just tweaking May's dreadful deal.  Probably favourable to him rather than dying in a ditch.

I do believe he will do anything not to have to extend article 50 beyond the end of October. But short of breaking the law I don't see how he can keep to that date without a deal.  He will of course blame everyone else which seems to be the Brexiteers default position. 

36 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

The only people that work at Parliament Square are the street cleaners.

Try "Halls of Westminster".

Funny you should bring up the people at PS. There ARE actually a couple of them.

My view (literally) is that the place is under occupation by mentally disturbed unfortunates, by alcoholics, idiots, drug addicts, querulants and politically disabled tossers. Usually a couple of dozen. Well, granted there are a number of so called "remainers" there as well, making their best effort to act like the mishaps they are; scream, misbehave while expecting others to support them both ideologically and financially as they while away their days disturbing the peace. But since they have already been accounted for in at least one (typically three) of the categories mentioned earlier I thought it'd be unfair to mention them again.

So, no, there are more people there than you think.

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

So it is clear now that Johnson will not get his election before 31st October.  So where now Boris?  I wouldn't be too surprised if Johnson waddled off to Brussels and did get a deal, accepting the backstop and just tweaking May's dreadful deal.  Probably favourable to him rather than dying in a ditch.

I do believe he will do anything not to have to extend article 50 beyond the end of October. But short of breaking the law I don't see how he can keep to that date without a deal.  He will of course blame everyone else which seems to be the Brexiteers default position. 

There is always the possibility that Boris could go for a vote of no confidence in himself to force a general election. And heres the rub, the only way that Labour could stop him is to vote for Boris and say we have confidence in you. ????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

If he were man enough he would unprogue Parliament and get Parliament one more go at the WA and sow confusion in the opposition ranks. He won't of course and that will be his undoing.

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

And heres the rub, the only way that Labour could stop him is to vote for Boris and say we have confidence in you. ????????????????????????

Here’s more rub, the only way that Boris could get an election is to call a no-confidence vote against himself and say he doesn’t have confidence in himself ???????????? ???????????? 

If Corbyn then votes for Boris it’d kinda even it out no? I love this circus! Great entertainment! 

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I did say "working". But if you're a dolie I can understand if you don't know the definition of the word.

As I've already posted a picture of my security pass which clearly indicates where I work I'm sure you realise I'm doing my best to serve.

32 minutes ago, vogie said:

There is always the possibility that Boris could go for a vote of no confidence in himself to force a general election. And heres the rub, the only way that Labour could stop him is to vote for Boris and say we have confidence in you. ????????????????????????

Do you see that happening (an honest question)?

Too frazzled with an angry Mrs baboon on the rampage to keep up to date with current Brexit events. And do you have any spare elephant tranquiliser on the go...?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Too frazzled with an angry Mrs baboon on the rampage to keep up to date with current Brexit events. And do you have any spare elephant tranquiliser on the go...?

The option in question was discussed a few weeks back, but more as an attempt to demonstrate how absurd the situation is. Practically, BJ wouldn't achieve anything other than to point out that the opposition is a bunch of hypocrites. 

27 minutes ago, vogie said:

It begs the question just how much embarrassment is Boris prepared to suffer to hang onto his so called premiership?  It is a farce but sadly not at all funny.

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Nothing should be discounted, it's still on the table.

It is something that has been mentioned on the news and not an idea from my imagination. Underestimate Brexit at your own risk.????

Just now, dunroaming said:

It begs the question just how much embarrassment is Boris prepared to suffer to hang onto his so called premiership?  It is a farce but sadly not at all funny.

I think the embarrassment would be all Labours voting for confidence in Boris.

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Nothing should be discounted, it's still on the table.

It is something that has been mentioned on the news and not an idea from my imagination. Underestimate Brexit at your own risk.????

Pff,  underestimate an angry Mrs baboon at your own risk. Either join 'Remain' or I shall tell her you are a close personal friend. You don't want that...

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

So Boris proposing a motion that Parliament has no confidence in him and then voting that he has no confidence in himself would not be embarrassing?

Another route he could take to get an election when he wants it is to vote against the Queen's speech; a speech he wrote (or more likely Cummings wrote)!

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Pff,  underestimate an angry Mrs baboon at your own risk. Either join 'Remain' or I shall tell her you are a close personal friend. You don't want that...

I had you down for POTY, not any more, "join remain" I would rather die in a ditch.

6 minutes ago, Forethat said:

The option in question was discussed a few weeks back, but more as an attempt to demonstrate how absurd the situation is. Practically, BJ wouldn't achieve anything other than to point out that the opposition is a bunch of hypocrites. 

Why …? it is their democratic right to keep having the highest confidence in P.M.Boris …:cheesy:.until …."Ditch" time :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

So Boris proposing a motion that Parliament has no confidence in him and then voting that he has no confidence in himself would not be embarrassing?

Another route he could take to get an election when he wants it is to vote against the Queen's speech; a speech he wrote (or more likely Cummings wrote)!

He could hand in his cards and collect his UB40.  

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yes but it's Labour pulling the strings and Boris having to dance to their tune.  He would be the one declaring himself unfit for office.  Can't get more embarrassing than that!

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

I had you down for POTY, not any more, "join remain" I would rather die in a ditch.

That's what I am warning you about: Mrs baboon would gladly arrange that on the strength of your being a pal of mine. Still, beats being nagged to bloody death...????

Archived