What Do Men Want In A Woman?

November Rain

Sorry, CB, I tried to answer this earlier, but my computer wasn't letting me post (started to think I'd earned a holiday and nobody had informed me! :o:D)

I can't speak for any other women who have read the answers on this thread, but I must say, in the main, they've really impressed me. They did answer my queries to a certain extent, but I was also impressed about how honest & thoughtful a lot of answers were. I was never asking to see how I stood regarding men in Thailand, just out of curiosity, so it certainly didn't depress me. I'm glad I started the thread, because certain members proved I was right to have a good opinion of them & others rose in my estimation. All in all, I think TV has a fairly good bunch of guys posting on it. :D

Thanks to everyone that answered.

Thanks for the reply, I thought it very interesting also, quite a few guys who appear to be pretty burned and seeking (desperately) for someone to love/care for. Ok flip side - what do women want in a man? Me thinks a start of a new forum is beckoning :D

CB

Edited by Crow Boy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, CB, I tried to answer this earlier, but my computer wasn't letting me post (started to think I'd earned a holiday and nobody had informed me! :o:D )

I can't speak for any other women who have read the answers on this thread, but I must say, in the main, they've really impressed me. They did answer my queries to a certain extent, but I was also impressed about how honest & thoughtful a lot of answers were. I was never asking to see how I stood regarding men in Thailand, just out of curiosity, so it certainly didn't depress me. I'm glad I started the thread, because certain members proved I was right to have a good opinion of them & others rose in my estimation. All in all, I think TV has a fairly good bunch of guys posting on it. :D

Thanks to everyone that answered.

Thanks for the reply, I thought it very interesting also, quite a few guys who appear to be pretty burned and seeking (desperately) for someone to love/care for. Ok flip side - what do women want in a man? Me thinks a start of a new forum is beckoning :D

CB

I notice NR, that you never mentioned sex in your OP and just left it for the boys to join the dots, which they predictably did. So start the thread, CB, I look forward to the ladies' comments.