November Rain

An ideal women for me is:

1. Honest

2. Intelligent enough to be able to talk about almost anything with me

3. Knows how to give me my space and alone time

4. Knows when it's time to talk and when not to talk

5. Attractive to me

6. Well-mannered

7. A calming person that is like the water to my fire (my bad temper)

8. Independent enough to be able to do most things on her own

9. A freak in the sheets

10. Respectful

11. Has a desire to maintain a 50/50 divide in respect to the things we each want.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a man had started this thread it would have been closed almost immediately.

It's not Thailand related other than to try and provoke negative coments about Farang women in Thailand vs Thai women.

Patrick

I agree. Is this Thaivisa or www.relationshipsadvice.com?

What on earth does this have to do about Thailand?

It's not Thailand related other than to try and provoke negative coments about Farang women in Thailand vs Thai women.

Patrick

I am not trying to provoke negative responses or arguments, in fact in my OP, I specifically asked that members don't stoop to that & so far, everyone has joined in with the spirit of the thing. And, it is Thailand related, in my mind. The post I mentioned in my OP, was on another Thai forum. It interested me that a farang woman felt this way. I specifically want the opinions of men who are, by & large, attracted to Asian women, to see what (if anything) they are attracted to that is different. That does not mean being negative about farang women. You can praise oranges & say how much you like them without saying how much you dislike apples. Funnily enough, very few members have come out with any qualities that are specific to one group or race of women, which I find good; they seem to judge individual merits.

And I do not want relationship advice, thanks Bendix. Certainly not going down that road, I was simply curious. :o If you genuinely feel that this thread is only being allowed because I'm a woman, I suggest you report it & let the mods & admin decide. I'll abide by their decision.

I am not shallow, I am looking for a meaningful relationship:

- weight between 39 - 52kg, and cannot fluctuate more than 1kg from the weight when we met, plus height cm vs. weight kg cannot be a ratio of less than 3.956

- must have hips no larger than 34

- must have waist no larger than 25

- must have bust no smaller than 32

- must be between 160cm - 170cm tall

- must have hair

- must wear coloured contact lenses on request

- must have perfect skin with skin shade of not more than 'black 4%' when compared to powerpoint grey scale

- must have appeared in FHM or similar at least twice

- must have rich parents with a net worth of not less than 40MB

- must have own car, worth not less than 500,000 baht

- must not have slept with more than 20 people, and not less than 1 prior to me

- must be willing to do 'stuff'* within 48 hours of meeting

- must be fluent in the language of not talking during TV or movies or family guy

But other than that, I am flexible. I believe in love based on fundamentals, not superficial aspects.

* terms and conditions apply, refer appendix.

To be honest I don't know.

It has changed so much during my lifetime, so I think it all depends on different circomstances, age group,

sexual drive, married to your job or not, etc.etc.

Anyway I asked my wife and she just smiled knowingly........

Cheers

Onzestan

- weight between 39 - 52kg, and cannot fluctuate more than 1kg from the weight when we met, plus height cm vs. weight kg cannot be a ratio of less than 3.956

- must have hair

- must have perfect skin with skin shade of not more than 'black 4%' when compared to powerpoint grey scale

- must be fluent in the language of not talking during TV or movies or family guy

But other than that, I am flexible. I believe in love based on fundamentals, not superficial aspects.

Much same as a job vacancy in most of the vacancies' advertisments here !!! :D

But you had forgotten 2 more conditions too and that:

1-No limited working hours. :D

2-Has a sense of humor (to act as a clown on demand) :D

and Plz set a deadline for the closing date of this post at the end of it. :o

*We should be provided with at least 2 bar owners names as a references!

Edited by zaza

- must have hair

thats absolutely brillant MR magnino, but you are being a tad unrealistic there my friend.

how can you ever expect a woman to not talk when we are watching our favorite show on telli. :o

all your other requests are perfectly valid for a loving, meaningful relationship. :D :D :D

thank you very much. :D

terence

ok miss rain,

you have asked the question and i'll give you my pleasure list and a strait up 155% answer.

1. = must like dogs

2. = must be honest , caring and possessor of a good heart.

3. = must be 100% reliable and be able to respect a verbal agreement.

" i'll give you a very good example. "

if we make an agreement to come to thailand and give it our best shot for 12 months, you are not aloud to do a bolt home after 3 months because you miss your mommy and friends. :D ( or your pregnant)

4. = must be tidy and presentable, projecting self worth and respect for ones self.

5. = must be independant and be able to function without needing a partner. ( very important )

6. = must respect the partners need to be independant, sometimes needing time alone but always being faithful in the relationship.

6.5 = must not turn into an absolute nutter when you get your period. :o

7. = being able to cook would be preferable ( thai tucker )

8. = must love thai people and the mighty country that is thailand.

9. = must love thai visa.

10. = must love soi dogs, rambuttri street and DAVID J TAYLERS katoey girlfriends. :D

11. = must enjoy the odd tower of alter wine and be able to keep it together after a hard night on the turps. :bah:

what do you think about that lot miss rain ? :bah:

very bloody reasonable i'd say. :D

the very decent reverend, :D

terence.

Patrick

I am not trying to provoke negative responses or arguments, in fact in my OP, I specifically asked that members don't stoop to that & so far, everyone has joined in with the spirit of the thing. And, it is Thailand related, in my mind. The post I mentioned in my OP, was on another Thai forum. It interested me that a farang woman felt this way. I specifically want the opinions of men who are, by & large, attracted to Asian women, to see what (if anything) they are attracted to that is different. That does not mean being negative about farang women. You can praise oranges & say how much you like them without saying how much you dislike apples. Funnily enough, very few members have come out with any qualities that are specific to one group or race of women, which I find good; they seem to judge individual merits.

And I do not want relationship advice, thanks Bendix. Certainly not going down that road, I was simply curious. :o If you genuinely feel that this thread is only being allowed because I'm a woman, I suggest you report it & let the mods & admin decide. I'll abide by their decision.

yes, you tell him miss rain. :D

whats going on bendix ?

you had a big blue with the trouble and striff or something.?

cricky's mate,

miss rain is our top female friend if you dont mind. :D

chill out mate and get that swearing man avatar back will ya. :D

cheers bendix, and keep writing that report mate. :D

the reverend,

terence.

i'd suggest a rethink of the weight scale steve. at 39 kg, think of the limitations when you go sailing. plus she probably cant help carry the excess baggage when you travel.

That is a valid point, but i have experimented, and discovered that I am able to acheive similar results on my boat with 2 girlfriends of this size, compared to one girlfriend of more normal size. It also means that I have the ability to send one over the side to clear weed off the keel or whatever as required, without having to lose weight on the windward rail and the ability to continue jib trimming. In after race boat scrubbing, their 4 hands are better than 2, which means they can join me at the bar that much sooner. I have also discovered that by getting them to wear a very heavy helmet, it increases the righting moment of the boat, without interfering with the legal requirements of IRC; so far we have been playing with lead 'happy hats' as i call them, their necks seem to be almost coping with the 10kg lead bulb attached to the top. And of course, if they fall over the side, I use a chin strap, as you would be amazed at how expensive the lead would be to replace.

As for lugguage, I think even though a woman may be small in stature and slim in waist, that they should still carry their own weight. No discrimination for emaciation. So let's add it up; luggage of their own is 10kg of baggage, leaving them the ability to carry a further 29kg of my luggage, and I am kind enough to sort out the remaining wheeled carry on lugguage. I do prefer that they carry it, as I don't like to get the little wheels dirty; some airports aren't that clean.

Actually, I merely throw 39kg as the low point in my scale. Obviously, a woman who was 175cm tall would not need to be 39kg to look in proportion. They could probably be as heavy as 42kg without looking untowardly obese.

As I sit at my desk sculling coke, eating donuts and looking at my overweight stomach protruding over the belt line, I cannot help but wonder why so few women meet my specifications and also meet the requirement of falling in love with me. Just as well, just as there are more fish in the sea, there are more, well women in the , er, world.

Patrick

It's relevant to LOS as it is to anywhere else. NR posed a question on TV that begs an answer so it relates just as much to her there as it does to me here and to you too, wherever you are since you were interested enough to comment, whatever your view. Has it not occurred to you that some people may be interested in what you think? Give it a try, give it some input. As for being closed, if you've followed the thread there was a mod warning early on to keep it PC; if it doesn't meet your approval, why not contact the mods and state your case?

Minimum requirements:-

1) Obedient

2) Loyal

3) up to date with injections/immunisations

4) own teeth

5) intelligent enough to follow instructions and complete household tasks

6) ability to speak is not essential but ability to listen is

7) again obedient. I can't stress this enough. When I say jump, she should be thinking 'how high'

8) low maintenance

9) no history of retardation in her family

10) must be fertile

11) 18-20 year olds given preference

Patrick

the bottom line is, NR, that 90% of farang males are here because (and this is obvious):

1. they came on vacation and met a hot passionate thai girl and had to move here to be with her

2. in many cases the girl is much younger than the guy and in western countries a similar girl wouldn't look at said guy

3. they're into the subservience thing

4. they are single but like concept that thai girls are readily available and easy to get a date

5. like the fact that most thai girls dont care too much about the guy's looks, only that he is a farang snd all that entails

1) Obedient

2) Loyal

4) own teeth

7) again obedient. I can't stress this enough. When I say jump, she should be thinking 'how high'

8) low maintenance

10) must be fertile

Add this to the vacancy clipboard I was talking about. :o

1) Obedient

2) Loyal

4) own teeth

8) low maintenance

10) must be fertile

You're a sick man, yes you are, however it is this very mindset in the hearts of so very very many farang men here. This is why so many are here. You can include me in some of those things but what is a rarity, I'm talking scarce is #2

Patrick

the bottom line is, NR, that 90% of farang males are here because (and this is obvious):

1. they came on vacation and met a hot passionate thai girl and had to move here to be with her

2. in many cases the girl is much younger than the guy and in western countries a similar girl wouldn't look at said guy

3. they're into the subservience thing

4. they are single but like concept that thai girls are readily available and easy to get a date

5. like the fact that most thai girls dont care too much about the guy's looks, only that he is a farang snd all that entails

Hmmm....90% are like this are they?

I wonder where you got that figure from.

I would be very interested in seeing the research from whence this figure came.

Everyones 'requirements' are different, i guess.

All i look for in a woman is friendship, love & respect.

If i don't find her 'pleasing to the eye' i wouldn't be entering a relationship with her.

If i was able to 'create' what i think is my ideal woman, she would be beautiful, leggy, long hair, Asian, rich and own a brewery.. alas the world doesn't work that way :o

87% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate :o

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate :o

But it's a 66,89% true!!

Behind every great man is a great woman kicking his ass.

For me, I'd add:

Flirty but not unfaithful.

Funny but not stupid.

Intelligent but not a wise ass.

Self respecting but not conceited.

Loving but not a 'smotherer'.

A good cook who appreciates a good consumer.

A football fan but not a hooligan.

Sexy but not slutty.

Independent but not overbearing.

Feisty but not aggressive.

Able to do the crossword but still need a bit of help from me.

I'm still trying to find the software them dudes used in Weird Science. :D

I've got a copy of it from one of the beach vendors, cost me 100baht. Problem is i cant get it working properly :D

Hey! Weird Science! that was a cracking movie! What was the Models name I forget? Elly or something?

KD :o