November Rain

Minimum requirements:-

1) Obedient

2) Loyal

3) up to date with injections/immunisations

4) own teeth

5) intelligent enough to follow instructions and complete household tasks

6) ability to speak is not essential but ability to listen is

7) again obedient. I can't stress this enough. When I say jump, she should be thinking 'how high'

8) low maintenance

9) no history of retardation in her family

10) must be fertile

11) 18-20 year olds given preference

Add this to the vacancy clipboard I was talking about. :o

OK, as there have been so few applicants I am willing to compromise but I do insist on no.4

hmmm,,,,I will reconsider number 4 if she can drive a car though

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On another forum, I today read a post written by a farang girl, whom I believe to be in her early 20's from previous posts, talking about what she wanted in a guy & why. Basically her reasoning for wanting a guy richer, taller, more intelligent etc than her was so that the guy could feel like he was the "hunter gatherer" & protector. My first thoughts, I admit, were totally contemptuous of someone putting on a girly, helpless act for a guy. My next thought was "How insecure are the men she dates, to need a woman to act like she needs them for absolutely everything?" I had visions of that girl in "The Fast Show" (Brits will probably know what I'm talking about), who is intelligent & ballsy amongst women, but turns into a cutesy bimbo for men.

Then, I started to realise that I might be seeing this wrong & she might be right. On forums, we often see men complaining about "strident" farang women. So, I thought I'd ask the guys on here; what do you look for in a woman? Do you want to be the protector, or would you prefer a partner to be able to do things for herself? I'd be genuinely interested to hear any views, esp if they can be made without being derogatory to any particular groups or races of women. It'd be better to be positive about what you want, rather than negative about what you don't :o

Thanks.

I have to split this into multiple answers because who I want in a wife and what I want in a woman are not the same.

I have a friend in Australia - same age as me 49, single mother of two kids that she has raised from birth on her own. She is self opiniated, loud, affectionate, sometimes ditzy, often upsets people, she is a senior officer for wild life rescue (raptors) and usually has at least one eagle or hawk in her house at any time. She drinks beer/bourbon/guiness and sometime only one at a time, she can swear a blue streak and I love like a sister. We fight, argue, and laugh out loud with eachother over many years. She is the sister I never had and we have never ever considered being partners no matter how drunk or lonely we have been.

One of my great girlfriends enjoyed going to the football because I loved to go, I would go to the theatre with her because she enjoyed that. We had opposing tastes in music, literature, and politics but respected each other views and differences of opinion. We shared a house in Carlton Melbourne for two years and she married a friend of mine who forced her to stop seeing me because he was jealous of her friendship with me. We never slept together but it could have so easily been.

My ex wife was English, extremely beautiful, great figure, and I looked very good standing next to her. She was a great catch as all my friends told me but she wasn't a great hold. Everyman stared at her and many women hated her on sight becuase their boyfriend/husband was staring at her. She was a incredibly vain, and almost neurotic about herself. She needed constant attention and was very high maintenance.

My current wife is Thai, she is patient (much more than me), she loves me and cares for our two year old son. She can sometimes get angry because I did something wrong but she has a forgiving soul and an accepting attitude to my mistakes. She does things that drive me nuts and is absolutely hopeless with money. She is pretty but not beautiful, she is sexy iwth me but prudent in public. She loves to hold my hand but won't kiss me on the street. She loves to make things for me and keeps me happy. She isn't perfect but I am far short of the mark myself. I also love her very much and she makes me happy that I am living here.

There is an old saying Women are like cars, you can lust after a Ferrari, but owning one is high maintenance. You can tart up a production model with all the accessories, but she will still be the same as eveyone elses. You can even take and old wreck and make it into something else but in the end the value will never match the cost. You can get a standard and then buy all the catalogs to check out the other models but it will never make you happy. Or you can find one that suits your needs and budget and be happy with your lot. The two thing that you don't want are having to either walk or ending up with an old banger.

I was going to write that the other old saying is that "women are like cars, it they have tits or tyres it may be a good ride for a while but sooner or later it's gonna cost you money". Then I decided against it :D

Hope this helps

The short answer is a really sexy best friend.

Someone who I respect, trust, love, care for and am attracted to. Who is understanding, supportive, strong, motivates, inspires and makes me laugh.

Oh yeah and a lady in public and a woman in private :o

Edited by quiksilva

Minimum requirements:-

1) Obedient

2) Loyal

3) up to date with injections/immunisations

4) own teeth

5) intelligent enough to follow instructions and complete household tasks

6) ability to speak is not essential but ability to listen is

7) again obedient. I can't stress this enough. When I say jump, she should be thinking 'how high'

8) low maintenance

9) no history of retardation in her family

10) must be fertile

11) 18-20 year olds given preference

Add this to the vacancy clipboard I was talking about. :o

OK, as there have been so few applicants I am willing to compromise but I do insist on no.4

hmmm,,,,I will reconsider number 4 if she can drive a car though

55555555555555555555! nice one!

I'm still trying to find the software them dudes used in Weird Science. :D

I've got a copy of it from one of the beach vendors, cost me 100baht. Problem is i cant get it working properly :D

Hey! Weird Science! that was a cracking movie! What was the Models name I forget? Elly or something?

KD :o

Kelly Le Brock. I still remember those grey panties!

I was going to write that the other old saying is that "women are like cars, it they have tits or tyres it may be a good ride for a while but sooner or later it's gonna cost you money". Then I decided against it :D

Hope this helps

And I wished if u just kept that to yourself :o

I'm still trying to find the software them dudes used in Weird Science. :D

I've got a copy of it from one of the beach vendors, cost me 100baht. Problem is i cant get it working properly :D

Hey! Weird Science! that was a cracking movie! What was the Models name I forget? Elly or something?

KD :D

Kelly Le Brock. I still remember those grey panties!

She WAS a fox! I googled her and I must admit shes aged a little since then.... :o

Right now, what I want in a woman is my......................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................(see next post)

...or perhaps..

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play music in women's breast implants. The iBreast will cost £250 or £350 depending on size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men "staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

Great answers so far, gents (& a couple of ladies, Bambi & zaza.) Thanks. Particularly liked pumpuiman's & terry57's - the towers of wine, dog loving & liking DJT's katoey friend sound very easily attainable! :o And pumpuiman's sounded like the sort of give & take treatment we'd all like. Thanks all for your views...

The best woman is the one without drama.

pampal... :o but thats one of the fun side to being a woman...we can be drama queens at times and its still ok :D well I hope :D

Behind every great man is a great woman kicking his ass.

For me, I'd add:

Flirty but not unfaithful. -- TICK

Funny but not stupid. --TICK

Intelligent but not a wise ass. --- i think thats a TICK too...but some might argue otherwise :o

Self respecting but not conceited. --- ermmm lemme get back to you on this one :D

Loving but not a 'smotherer'. --- only when a puppy is involved do I smother :D

A good cook who appreciates a good consumer. --- ok heres where Im out. oh well...good while it lasted :bah:

A football fan but not a hooligan. ---- probably the only girl on thaivisa to qualify on this count :D

Independent but not overbearing. --- lemme do a survey and see what the other guys have to say about the overbearing...will get back to ya on this too :D

Feisty but not aggressive. -- guess Ive been called fiesty once or twice :bah:

Able to do the crossword but still need a bit of help from me. --- hmmmm

ok now..lemme add up the ticks....do i send it an application?? :o

Can I just change this a little bit?

My wife is not my perfect partner, if I were to make a list of the attributes required to be my perfect partner, she would not get a very high score....... few women would...... don't take that the wrong way NR, I doubt that there would be many perfect males if you made the same list.

I accept her faults and recognise my own.

We fight like cat and dog sometimes, but we hug (minimum)) before sleeping.

I didn't set out with a desired check list, I didn't actually set out to find a partner ... but life has a tendency to shuffle cards with an unexpected result sometimes.

So, back to the question, "What do men want in a woman"

To which the correct answer is ....... "mostly, they don't know" ....... until they find it :o

You could spend your whole life looking for the perfect woman and be unsatisfied with the one you are with. Shame to waste that time.

There are two types of women, bad women and good women and the difference is when your with a bad woman it's all about her and she lets you know it, when your with a good woman it's all about her, but she makes you think it's all about you, they are the smart ones because a man wants to feel respected and the woman gets what she wants without all the drama.

That's a happy relationship. :o

Edited by Robski

Well NR, this is a good thread and should have given you a peek into the souls of many male BMs and a few females too. In my long life I've heard many sob stories and many happy stories about relationships but I think the short answer is to your OP, at least for many is - what we can't have or what we've had and lost.

Edited by qwertz

a woman who will stick by my side no matter what or how bad sittuations get, like i would her :D

Lot's of them in LOS, Nazz, if you only read this thread for a reference. Find one, treat her right, set for life. Welcome to the board, enjoy. :o

Edited by qwertz

I think most men just want a woman understands and abides by the rules:

These are Men's rules! Please note...these are all

numbered "1."

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topics such as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

Please, remember this is merely humor. Don't post arguements or criticisms.

novrain,

this was posted by somebody on my myspace... I don't normally read these soppy things, but I was thinking of this thread of yours>

Every girl dreams that one day she will find a guy that does these things for her. even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones life.

• give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.

• leave her cute text notes.

• kiss her in front of your friends.

• tell her she looks beautiful.

• look into her eyes when you talk to her.

• let her mess with your hair.

• touch her hair.

• just walk around with her.

• FORGIVE her for her MISTAKES.

• look at her like she's the only girl you see.

• tickle her even when she says stop.

• hold her hand when you're around your friends.

• when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.

• let her fall asleep in your arms.

• get her mad, then kiss her.

• tease her and let her tease you back.

• stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• watch her favorite movie with her.

• kiss her forehead.

• give her the world.

• write her letters.

• let her wear your clothes.

• when she's sad, hang out with her.

• let her know she's important.

• let her take all the photos she wants of you.

• kiss her in the pouring rain.

• when you fall in love with her, tell her.

• and when you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before.

novrain,

this was posted by somebody on my myspace... I don't normally read these soppy things, but I was thinking of this thread of yours>

Every girl dreams that one day she will find a guy that does these things for her. even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones life.

• give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.

• leave her cute text notes.

• kiss her in front of your friends.

• tell her she looks beautiful.

• look into her eyes when you talk to her.

• let her mess with your hair.

• touch her hair.

• just walk around with her.

• FORGIVE her for her MISTAKES.

• look at her like she's the only girl you see.

• tickle her even when she says stop.

• hold her hand when you're around your friends.

• when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.

• let her fall asleep in your arms.

• get her mad, then kiss her.

• tease her and let her tease you back.

• stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• watch her favorite movie with her.

• kiss her forehead.

• give her the world.

• write her letters.

• let her wear your clothes.

• when she's sad, hang out with her.

• let her know she's important.

• let her take all the photos she wants of you.

• kiss her in the pouring rain.

• when you fall in love with her, tell her.

• and when you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before.

Kayo, i only have one thing to say to that...

post-31110-1174663353_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied