Own my home registered TM30 as owner do I need to do tm30 for myself every time I travel away from home?

Technically yes but it would come down to local office enforcement. In reality the only report you would need to worry about is the one for your home address, just prior to a visit to immigration office. They wont be asking to see any others.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Technically yes but it would come down to local office enforcement. In reality the only report you would need to worry about is the one for your home address, just prior to a visit to immigration office. They wont be asking to see any others.

In theory you- being your own landlord - are expected to file a TM30 every time you return at your home from a trip.

However, when you did not stay at a Hotel or other place that filed a TM30 of you staying there, nobody will know and you filing a TM30 on your return will be redundant.

As Peterw42 pointed out already, TM30 compliance is only checked when you visit your provincial IO for an extension of stay (it is NOT checked when doing 90 day reports).  So in practice you only need to ensure that a current TM30 is on file prior to you visting the IO for your extension of stay.

On 9/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, Magsg said:

If I go away from home do I need to submit a TM30 for myself every time I return back to my home?

I have just been submitting (app) the day after I land at the airport when I return from overseas trips. Not been bothering with Thailand based trips.