Teenager Thunberg angrily tells U.N. climate summit 'you have stolen my dreams'

webfact

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm scared of her, she looks like the kind of woman who would accuse a guy of touching her when they walked by.

Imagine being her bf and trying to dump her? The false accusations would never end, it'd be Mia and Woody all over again.

Ok now I'm totally terrified. You should write horror novels, goosebumps.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Pistols at 10 paces gentlemen!

I checked my Francis Younghusband (1898) and  he says that I am a late Victorian idiot..sigh..such is life.????

Apologies.

Ole Francis was not a bad guy, he got a bit carried away in Tibet, but later on became a peaceful gentleman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Purfect.

A kid.

Female.

Autistic.

Arrived on a sail boat.

Lectures like a Swede on TVF amidst crocodile tears.

A victim.

Say a cross word, you'll be torn to shreds. 

The MSM, victims of their own unprofessionalism and activist bias, have NO choice but to cover this increasingly awkward charade, and pretend it's genuine and meaningful.

Ummm..

Choice between talking with young Greta and you...

You lose (but you knew that anyway)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Purfect.

A kid.

Female.

Autistic.

Arrived on a sail boat.

Lectures like a Swede on TVF amidst crocodile tears.

A victim.

Say a cross word, you'll be torn to shreds. 

The MSM, victims of their own unprofessionalism and activist bias, have NO choice but to cover this increasingly awkward charade, and pretend it's genuine and meaningful.

i dont know what msm means, but if its some sort of abbreviation for ipcc, then i agree with you,

this is embarrassing to mankind, ipcc is an embarrassment to mankind and civilization

5 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Which the Troll-in-Chief will use to his advantage. Lefties are stuck in quicksand, every move they make just results in getting more trapped. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ummm..

Choice between talking with young Greta and you...

You lose (but you knew that anyway)

I wish that those who are less than enthusiastic of the media charade, ( i am one of those ) would stop belittling this wonderful girl.

I think it's really bad taste to mock her.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

i dont know what msm means, but if its some sort of abbreviation for ipcc, then i agree with you,

this is embarrassing to mankind, ipcc is an embarrassment to mankind and civilization

Main Stream Media, which doesn't include Fox - they are in their own special category. ????

I'm not a climate change denier either, but I'll probably be tossed in that basket anyway, because I had the temerity to not smother the brave little girl with praise. 

I think her emotion cracking through in the clip was genuine, but not in the way it's being interpreted.  

Edited by 55Jay

5 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Main Stream Media, which doesn't include Fox - they are in their own special category. ????

I'm not a climate change denier either, but I'll probably be tossed in that basket anyway, because I had the temerity to not smother the brave little girl with praise. 

Well, i am (almost) a climate change denier, yet i have a lot of respect for Greta Thunberg.

Isn't the world wonderful ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I wish that those who are less than enthusiastic of the media charade, ( i am one of those ) would stop belittling this wonderful girl.

I think it's really bad taste to mock her.

Yes it is.

But bad taste,poor manners and total lack of courtesy is all the rage these days.

So I will say..

GO..GRETA Go!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yes it is.

But bad taste,poor manners and total lack of courtesy is all the rage these days.

So I will say..

GO..GRETA Go!

I can still remember how silly and selfish i was at 16, not really different from my friends and companions.

Perhaps Greta has already suffered a lot, and that's why she looks so mature.

She's an outstanding human being, respect.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I'm scared of her, she looks like the kind of woman who would accuse a guy of touching her when they walked by.

Imagine being her bf and trying to dump her? The false accusations would never end, it'd be Mia and Woody all over again.

I don't think you have too much to worry about. Your paths are never likely to cross.

I was under the impression Mia accused Woody of bonking his step-daughter, and the step-daughter and Woody subsequently married, which does tend to confirm her accusation.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yes, if we read ancient times chronicles, there are countless accounts of freak weather and climate.

Of course humans can do much better for the environment , and burning fossil fuels cannot go on forever.

If we talk about priorities for humankind, i think that wars, social injustice, inequality, slavery are much more shameful than ice melting or oceans rising.

????

Hear hear!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I can still remember how silly and selfish i was at 16, not really different from my friends and companions.

Perhaps Greta has already suffered a lot, and that's why she looks so mature.

She's an outstanding human being, respect.

She is in there fighting...

I scarcely recall what I was like at 16..body of a Titan and the brain the size of a planet,I suspect.????

Pity no-one either noticed or commented upon my singular attributes at that time..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Wow still a bunch of sorry old duffers picking on a autistic teenager here pathec especially because she is winning lol

Winning? I had a cheeseburger, ran the airconditioning all day, got stuck in traffic and bought a package of straws. I had beans too, so Ill make sure to increase the methane later.

Shes losing. The brainwashed think shes great, the skeptics roll their eyes, and the undecideds are saying, huh? W*F

• Like 2

On 9/24/2019 at 11:37 PM, DannyCarlton said:

A person who likens a 16 year old girl to Hitler, goes way beyond cringe. Really sick and has no place on this forum.

why did you say that ?

why would you fake what anyone says ?

for me, that goes beyond cringe,

you have no ethics

• Haha 1