Hello, i was wondering if someone please could help me.

I am now in Cambodia trying to apply for an Ed-visa to study Thai language in Thailand.

Yesterday i went to the thai embassy in Phnom Phen to apply, and they told me this.

Currently on my pasport i did tourist visa 2 times already and extended them both, from Savannaketh Laos.

The officer then asked me why i am traveling in and out of Thailand all the time. So i told them i moved to Thailand with my dad and came to study in Thailand etc.

The officer then told me that they are not sure if they can give me the Ed-visa or not, they asked me if i would pay the 80 Dollars and give it a try.

So i paid the 80 dollars and have to wait for 3 days untill i get my pasport back, without knowingly if i will get my Ed-visa or not.

So my big question is, if i don't get the Ed-visa here and will apply to another country will i have the same problem ?

Or are there any other possibilities ? 

OP, prepare yourself for your passport being returned to you with visa and void stamp on it. That would make applying for ed visa elsewhere. It would also mean entering via land or fly to airport like CM. Sounds like you haven't used your visa exempt at border yet. Sounds like you have What's that saying. Hope for best plan for worst. 

I'm planning to study in Bangkok, at Walen School.

In case i don't get the Ed-visa and get a void stamp on it. 

What does this actually mean ?

Is it still possible to just enter Thailand with no problems at the immigration ?

Will it also be still possible for me to apply for an Ed-visa at another country close to Thailand ?

Please let me know, thank you for your replies.