Where Can I Get Decent Binos

Wentworth

I'm interested in learning abouut/experiencing the wildlife of Thailand. I've been trawling websites to find out where I can buy a 'serious' pair of binos, but keep going down dead-ends - despite the search criteria. Does anyone know of a website or an actual shop that I can visit to try before you buy?

MBK's high-grade camera shop

Many thanks for your help. I quickly checked out the website recommended by the other reply (www.fotofile.net). This gives a contact address as the MBK centre in Bangkok. Would this be the same area that you're recommending? Is MBK actually short for something, I thought I might find it on a map? I live in the North and don't know BKK that well; however it's likely that I'll be starting to do a monthly run there fairly soon, so can check it out.

Many thanks again.

MBK stands for Mah Boon Krong which is situated at Siam Square Bangkok. It's a very large dept. store selling almost everything but it will take you a while to check out all the shops. You will find there other shops selling binoculars but Fotofile is one of the better ones.