Pest control

brucegoniners

I am using D Work Pest Control Co. Ltd. and have done for 3 years or so.

English speaking contact Anirout Choiroy nickname Sax. 0863102603

I still have to monitor the crew and make sure they don't miss something every month but it is what it is. Sax tries to be very helpful but only see him a couple of times a year.

3 bedroomed house small garden, spray inside and out and fog outside every month and fill the underhouse pipes once a year 7-8k baht.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:25 PM, moonseeker said:

Went through several of them with a few large properties. All useless. I can mix the concentrate myself and spray it along walls and into cracks and drain holes. Maybe there are some good ones out there. Hope we hear more soon. MS>

Yes I did this for a while after the guy I was using (who was very good) just disappeared mid contract. However I wanted the underhouse pipes filled and fogging done as well. When my knapsack sprayer broke down I looked around for a company and ended up with the company above. Nearly went for Termite Tec (I think that was what it was called?) run by two foreigners that others were using.

16 hours ago, topt said:

I am using D Work Pest Control Co. Ltd. and have done for 3 years or so.

English speaking contact Anirout Choiroy nickname Sax. 0863102603

I still have to monitor the crew and make sure they don't miss something every month but it is what it is. Sax tries to be very helpful but only see him a couple of times a year.

3 bedroomed house small garden, spray inside and out and fog outside every month and fill the underhouse pipes once a year 7-8k baht.

Thanks for the tip!

16 hours ago, topt said:

Yes I did this for a while after the guy I was using (who was very good) just disappeared mid contract. However I wanted the underhouse pipes filled and fogging done as well. When my knapsack sprayer broke down I looked around for a company and ended up with the company above. Nearly went for Termite Tec (I think that was what it was called?) run by two foreigners that others were using.

Thanks!

I can recommend Chris at Termite Tech, an American guy, with his Thai wife May. I've been using him for the last six or seven years and he's great. Knows his stuff, sprays inside and outside the house once every two months, and does a full termite treatment once a year, injecting into the ground all around the house outside and into the pipes running underneath it that were fitted when the place was built. From a house that had major termite problems when I moved in, I haven't had an insect problem in years thanks to him. Over the years he's sorted out not only the termites, but tiny ants in the kitchen, wasp and bee nests, and a tropical hornet nest (that one was exciting!). Very highly recommended, and not expensive.

His phone number is: 082 207 1959

Scan075.jpg.da48de2d000b41e087706196f9efcb20.jpg

Archived