Low capacity USB flash drive

Camillof

1 GB, 2 GB?

Might become difficult and more like a vintage search. Not guaranteed to be cheap.

You don't like online shopping but I used it to search and smallest I found in brief was 4 GB for 74 Baht.

Wouldn't it be easier to decide on a budget (50, 70, 100 Baht per piece?) and then stroll at the big IT malls?

As I am not familiar with Bangkok so I hesitate to recommend one (Zeer Rangsit? Fortune Town? Pantip Plaza?)

Although any half decent IT mall in your vicinity should have such stuff.

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

any half decent IT mall in your vicinity should have such stuff

In IT malls in my vicinity I only find from 8GB up by now, even 8 becoming rare. No less than 100 baht a piece: too much for my budget.

8 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Wouldn't it be easier to decide on a budget (50, 70, 100 Baht per piece?) and then stroll at the big IT malls

Yes but as I don't live in Bangkok it would be useful for me to know in advance where to go without fail, if possible.

Maybe you are lucky but I guess that will be difficult.

Because any new drive (lowest available capacity) will be cheaper than any 1 or 2GB drive when it was last sold or produced.

I saw in shops very old parts (i.e. a PentiumPro) and they still tried to sell it for the price from 10 years ago. The way I see it that is Thai mentality (but I am happy to be corrected).

I would try with a wholesales company if they still have any old staff.

Good luck!