"MARRIAGE" VISA

Imm Non-OA 2007, Imm Non-RE 2011,Imm Non-IMM based on marriage May 2 2019.  On May 2,2019 I got an extension of stay based on Marriage and multiple entry. (changed because of amount of money needed in bank, married to Thai and children for 12 years) . When I renew do i have to show I have health insurance for me and my family. I have blue cross and blue shield and GHI City of New York Health insurance and have the cards you show when you go to hospital. These are big health insurance organizations and your coverage based on your plan is on-line. Actually getting a personal verification letter from them is probably impossible. DO I NEED TO SHOW IMMIGRATION MY HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE WHEN I GO TO RENEW MY EXTENSION OF STAY . i DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. hELP NEEDED.

At present... with the current police order, this DOES NOT apply to you or your next extension based on marriage. Some will say it is simply a matter of time until health requirements apply to other NON O types, but that is speculation and not part of this police order

• Like 1