Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Possibly holding the mortgage papers to several homes occupied by the BIB??

You never know.....  Certainly not everyone gets this kind of subtle consideration. 

Within the KK crim/thug universe, our man here has just solidified his reputation as a guy who doesn't fk around when crossed.  Rank and file coppers who live out in the wild with the rest of us schmucks, get the message loud and clear. 

Cautionary tale to farangs playing the field here, especially among the "night people" in the bar/karaoke entertainment industry.  You never know how many giks and ATMs "your" new pretty thing is juggling in the background.  Watch your backs out there fellas, life's cheap.

Thai men is extremely jealous when somebody having an affair with their so-called "girlfriend" but don't see any problem with $hagging any thai wife or girlfriends from foreigners.

They even get angry and want to fight when the foreigner catch them in the act and even pretending to be the victim.

From my own experience.  

34 minutes ago, NRGF said:

The guilty party here is surely the women?

She was a karaoke waitress or coyote and got a Honda Scoopy I from the thai bloke, maybe she taught Mr. Ferrari would by her a Ferrari.

So lets get this straight .  The Thai guy (that is married) was choked that his Thai mistress has(d) an Italian ATM in play.  The Thai guy whacks Italian guy. 

By Wednesday, Thai mistress moves on to new Thai guy and by Friday has new backup foreign ATM.  

5 hours ago, webfact said:

They said he represented a "catch" for women but that the Italian victim was considered desirable because of his famous surname, by chance that of a sports' car manufacturer. INN named his as Mario Ferrari. 

I suppose, over in Sisaket,  Claudio Lamborghini had better watch his back.

14 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

So lets get this straight .  The Thai guy (that is married) was choked that his Thai mistress has(d) an Italian ATM in play.  The Thai guy whacks Italian guy. 

By Wednesday, Thai mistress moves on to new Thai guy and by Friday has new backup foreign ATM.  

Two sponsors gone, one dead, the other one in jail, who knows how many else she's got?

I bet they cannot be counted on one hand. Girls like her are living like queens from stupid males who stands in queue line to buy her whatever she want.

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

Wow! Are you for real? Maybe your the product of the Who song Pinball Wizard, I think...... "Deaf Dumb and Blind Kid"? Making such a stupid statement ~ do you even live in Thailand or are you a Thai male with a hairpin trigger ready to explode at the slightest wrong look from a foreigner or another Thai. OMG. Every day there are stories of slighted Thai males stomping  tourists to near death or death along with other poor Thai men and women even children that have slighted. OMG in the village where I lived there was almost a murder a year due to thinks like ~ giving a 1 baht tip (joke) to another man result the man was stabbed to death, giving advice to a guy who's wife had left him result stabbed to death, 15 year old boy shot in the back of the head over a girl the list goes on.... And on...... 

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

So, just because of the coincidence of a well-known surname, Thai women found him desirable? That just sounds wacky. 

Thai women just love guys with Ferrari names and the 35 million bath cars, can you blame them?

So one farang dead, one Thai male off to prison for life and one young lady 32 years of age gets to carry on, carrying on.

Never could understand a male that has so much jealousy that he has to take the life of another, be it the male or the female, just a waste of life.

So it's RIP to the farang, rot for your entire life in jail for the Thai, and look out for the 32 year old female needing a new partner lads.

6 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

RIP poor bug..r.

A good reason to stick to the old adage ‘keep it simple’ i.e. restrict yourself to simple, brief pay for play relationships, and never ever entertain the notion of ‘true love’ in LOS or anywhere else .

How sad.

4 hours ago, robblok said:
5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"...that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again".

And that overused, unoriginal phrase rears it's ugly head every time.

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

what more in life speaks for itself about having attained elite status than being a tvf member?  nuf said

About 15 years ago I was seeing a Thai lady, late 30's who shared a house with her younger sister. The sister was the Mia Noi of a rich Thai businessman, one of several apparently. Two weeks after I started going to the house to collect her for our dates younger sister got a visit from a "bruiser" type, wanting to know who the foreigner was who was visiting her.....very glad the BF asked for info before hiring a hitman!!

Archived