Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

webfact

47 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Wow! Are you for real? Maybe your the product of the Who song Pinball Wizard, I think...... "Deaf Dumb and Blind Kid"? Making such a stupid statement ~ do you even live in Thailand or are you a Thai male with a hairpin trigger ready to explode at the slightest wrong look from a foreigner or another Thai. OMG. Every day there are stories of slighted Thai males stomping  tourists to near death or death along with other poor Thai men and women even children that have slighted. OMG in the village where I lived there was almost a murder a year due to thinks like ~ giving a 1 baht tip (joke) to another man result the man was stabbed to death, giving advice to a guy who's wife had left him result stabbed to death, 15 year old boy shot in the back of the head over a girl the list goes on.... And on...... 

Street food vendors stabbing/shooting one and other over smoke coming to their stall, or man shoot Couple over 40 some baht, hair salon owner shot next door restaurant owner over smoke and smell coming in to his hair salon these stuff too 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cereal said:

So, just because of the coincidence of a well-known surname, Thai women found him desirable? That just sounds wacky. 

Surname attractive, fast and hard to drive, and possible similar to his hidden assets

2 hours ago, NRGF said:

The guilty party here is surely the women?

No she made choices about having to lovers, her right as a human. Not owned by anyone.

The bloke pulled the trigger not her.

Her right to take as many lovers ashe wants unless she has agreed otherwise. No person owns another.

15 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

No she made choices about having to lovers, her right as a human. Not owned by anyone.

The bloke pulled the trigger not her.

Her right to take as many lovers ashe wants unless she has agreed otherwise. No person owns another.

Well the thai guy certainly thought he owned her.

I wonder if the Woman had let on to the Italian, about the other Guy ? ... Probably not right ! ? ... So he probably would not have even known what and why it hit him. ? ... Yes Poor B' ... Though well ? if he did know, and he knew that the Thai man was <deleted> off ??? Well ? ... Silly B ! ? Right. ?

This situation occurs on a fairly regular basis. I guess if it's a thai shooting another thai it may not get posted on TVF.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the young Frenchman executed by a thai love rival outside the Trendy Building in Soi 13 Bangkok within the last year. I think that murderer was a thai policeman.

We will never know but it would be illuminating just to find out how many years in jail these thai guys spend for the murder of a foreigner, especially if the thai guy is a policeman..

Really sad. But another proof, never get involved with a girl/woman who has a Thai/Filipino boyfriend or husband. Even Ex. There are so many cases over and over again. I live mostly in the Philippines and just last week the ex-boyfriend of 23 old woman killed a guy from Norway. The problem is these ladies often don't tell the expats of their former or still existing relationships,

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

Whilst I agree, in this case it cant be anything other than a a shattered ego 

Murdering someone <deleted>, and not a even a slap on the wrist for the actual offender (the woman)

13 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Whilst I agree, in this case it cant be anything other than a a shattered ego 

Murdering someone <deleted>, and not a even a slap on the wrist for the actual offender (the woman)

I am curious how the woman was the offender

She had two lovers her right, no one owns her, she makes choices.

The only offender was the bloke who pulled the trigger

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Wow! Are you for real? Maybe your the product of the Who song Pinball Wizard, I think...... "Deaf Dumb and Blind Kid"? Making such a stupid statement ~ do you even live in Thailand or are you a Thai male with a hairpin trigger ready to explode at the slightest wrong look from a foreigner or another Thai. OMG. Every day there are stories of slighted Thai males stomping  tourists to near death or death along with other poor Thai men and women even children that have slighted. OMG in the village where I lived there was almost a murder a year due to thinks like ~ giving a 1 baht tip (joke) to another man result the man was stabbed to death, giving advice to a guy who's wife had left him result stabbed to death, 15 year old boy shot in the back of the head over a girl the list goes on.... And on...... 

Or revving cars/bikes, looking at the wrong man or group 

Mr ferrari gunned down by the owner of the Fino he was riding . Because his last name is ferrari he's disiarable for woman ?? Even if your name is <deleted>ass or fartface as long as you show them the money your in . I don't think woman not working in the business care about what your name is . 

Mr ferrari gunned down by the owner of the Scoopy he was riding . Because his last name is ferrari he's disiarable for woman ?? Even if your name is <deleted>ass or fartface as long as you show them the money your in . I don't think woman not working in the business care about what your name is . 

7 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Wrong country,in Mexico he would be a good sicario,and no way under arrest,good shot for your first they would say.

Maybe it's the first, but his skills with the gun may indicate otherwise.

Really sad. But another proof, never get involved with a girl/woman who has a Thai/Filipino boyfriend or husband. Even Ex. There are so many cases over and over again. I live mostly in the Philippines and just last week the ex-boyfriend of 23 old woman killed a guy from Norway. The problem is these ladies

3 minutes ago, elektrified said:

It was foolish for the Italian guy to get involved with a woman who was seeing someone, had accepted the motorcycle as a gift, etc. He was asking for trouble.

How do you know that the victim was aware of that ? It seems quite an assumption to me.

59 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Mr ferrari gunned down by the owner of the Scoopy he was riding . Because his last name is ferrari he's disiarable for woman ?? Even if your name is <deleted>ass or fartface as long as you show them the money your in . I don't think woman not working in the business care about what your name is . 

Barstool talk? A very strange post, Mr. Nana. 

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

Electrified says it all, innit?

Don't know, i asked, because maybe he knows more than me.

The Italian guy was probably not a long-timer, he could have believed any lie from the girls.

Archived