Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

No she made choices about having to lovers, her right as a human. Not owned by anyone.

The bloke pulled the trigger not her.

Her right to take as many lovers ashe wants unless she has agreed otherwise. No person owns another.

right or wrong in thai culture the gal is considered property bought and paid for as a mistress

46 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

What offense did the woman do?

Called being a slag!

20 minutes ago, atyclb said:

right or wrong in thai culture the gal is considered property bought and paid for as a mistress

Then she should behave herself and not go around opening her legs for every Tom, Dick and Ferrari!

10 hours ago, mercman24 said:

ONE life lost , one life down the pan, what for ?? , that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again. rip Hansum man,

no, no, no... how many times... please remove 'thai' because there is nothing thai specific in this situation, males behave like this in many countries; particularly prevalent in the usa and central/south america for example

37 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:
1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

What offense did the woman do?

Called being a slag!

58 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Then she should behave herself and not go around opening her legs for every Tom, Dick and Ferrari!

usually mia nois are unhappy and sad and need to feel loved

41 minutes ago, atyclb said:

usually mia nois are unhappy and sad and need to feel loved

If you buy some assets are you worried about whether

these assets feel loved ???

I expect a return on investment 555

Besides why there are so many single mothers here
and Somchai is not obliged to pay for a child he has begotten???

Because a child is considered an asset for the parent

with whom he stays.

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

that's what i keep repeating to my girlfriend,
but she wants equality 555

I told Lady Roadrunner if she wants equality she can have it. But this would mean that from now on she pays for everything, buys her own scooter and might get shot at when I have a bit on the side.

8 hours ago, car720 said:

do you dispute that the Thai ego is fragile?

Yes, sure do, it's no less fragile than any other human ego!  Have you got something that confirms that "the Thai ego" is more fragile than any other?  As usual, Thaivisa posters' insistence that it is, based on nothing credible at all, doesn't count.

19 hours ago, mercman24 said:

ONE life lost , one life down the pan, what for ?? , that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again. rip Hansum man,

Thai males are like the male species in the animal kingdom, remove all that stands between you and the female, then breed them yourself.

It's not about ego/jealousy/face/education, it's Thai male animal basic instinct.

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Have you got something that confirms that "the Thai ego" is more fragile than any other?

Yep, and you read it here every day in this forum.  Other egos may well be fragile but not to the extent that is shown here constantly.

20 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Sorry, you reap what you sow.

Italian. Ferrari man. Believing he was god's gift to women - didn't care whose lives he might ruin - picked on the wrong woman.

Thai. Loan shark, gun owner, (building contractor)? Nice guy Thug, more like. Kills by shooting in the back and head!

20 hours ago, car720 said:

do you dispute that the Thai ego is fragile?

It's no more fragile than any male ego, anywhere else in the world but it's frequent invocation on this forum simply confirms the perpetual affirmation bias of the dull and unimaginative.

6 hours ago, car720 said:
14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Have you got something that confirms that "the Thai ego" is more fragile than any other?

Yep, and you read it here every day in this forum.  Other egos may well be fragile but not to the extent that is shown here constantly.

"Yep, and you read it here every day..."

Hahahahaa…!  Well, if it's posted here it must be true, eh?

No, I meant something solid, credible and specific!  

This forum is, in the main, a partisan, Thai-bashing forum so whatever generalisms are "read here every day" cannot be reasonable to quote as evidence to back up an argument that a forum member makes without specifics.

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

This forum is, in the main, a partisan, Thai-bashing forum

This is quite debatable at least, but i find just weird that you are pushing this argument on this thread, which, i remind you, is about a foreigner being shot dead by a local criminal.

Now, you must live in a strange world if you think that not even murderers can be criticised.

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

This is quite debatable at least, but i find just weird that you are pushing this argument on this thread, which, i remind you, is about a foreigner being shot dead by a local criminal.

Now, you must live in a strange world if you think that not even murderers can be criticised.

I'm not "pushing" anything, I'm responding to the tedious, hackneyed old adage about "fragile Thai egos" that someone always throws in as though it's a new and groundbreaking comment, as opposed to nonsense.  

I commented and others responded to me, just as you did, so how is that construed as my pushing something, exactly? 

At no stage did I suggest that murders cannot be criticised, you must live in a strange world if you think that I did.

"...i remind you, is about a foreigner being shot dead by a local criminal".

Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

It's no more fragile than any male ego, anywhere else in the world but it's frequent invocation on this forum simply confirms the perpetual affirmation bias of the dull and unimaginative.

There's some big words there.

We be naught but humble pirates.

Although I may have used the word exhibition rather than invocation.

32 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"Yep, and you read it here every day..."

Hahahahaa…!  Well, if it's posted here it must be true, eh?

No, I meant something solid, credible and specific!  

This forum is, in the main, a partisan, Thai-bashing forum so whatever generalisms are "read here every day" cannot be reasonable to quote as evidence to back up an argument that a forum member makes without specifics.

Sounds a lot like sophistry to me.

Archived