Jump to content

Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back


webfact

Recommended Posts

Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

 

1pm.jpg

Thai caption: Revenge on woman mixed up with a farang

 

A Thai businessman - a building contractor and a loan shark - has admitted murdering an Italian man who was having an affair with the same woman as him. 

 

Suchin or "Sia Chin", 45, drove his Toyota Fortuner to a roadside motel in the Nong Ko sub-district of Kranuan district on Sunday evening. 

 

He then shot Mario Ferrari as he rode along Sai 1 on a motorcycle. 

 

The Italian was hit in the back of the head and the back with a .32 revolver.  

 

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

Both men had been having an affair with Sumitra or "Mem" aged 32, said INN.

 

Sanook and Daily News reported that Suchin had bought her a Honda Scoopy-i motorcycle  and had known her for a year. 

 

But she then got involved with the Italian. 

 

After the murder Suchinwent to a cock-fighting arena and had a drink, said Kranuan police chief Pol Col Khajornrit Wongrat.

 

He then deposit the gun at the home of a friend in Huay Mek, Kalasin and called police to say he would give himself up. 

 

He was arrested before he had a chance to do so. 

 

news_JyVvcrhlLv114125_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

He was charged with murder and having a gun and ammunition in a public place.

 

He has been detained without bail, reported Sanook. 

 

The media said that Suchin, who had been in Kranuan for about 8 years, had been a loan shark and was investigated by the then Kranuan district chief Kraisorn Kongchalart who is now the Governor of Surin. 

 

news_qQKSiHWTFP114125_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

Sanook said that he became a building contractor but was still loaning money to clients. 

 

They said he represented a "catch" for women but that the Italian victim was considered desirable because of his famous surname, by chance that of a sports' car manufacturer. INN named his as Mario Ferrari. 

 

news_qGkGRTUAtM114126_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

They said that the Italian was known in the area for being involved with women and frequented a coffee shop in a well known store there. 

 

Many pictures were taken as the suspect was taken on a reenactment of the crime yesterday by a police team led by deputy chief of the Khon Kaen police, Pol Col Sutthipong Pekthong, said Sanook. 

 

Sources: Daily News | Sanook | INN

 

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-22
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP poor bug..r.

A good reason to stick to the old adage ‘keep it simple’ i.e. restrict yourself to simple, brief pay for play relationships, and never ever entertain the notion of ‘true love’ in LOS or anywhere else .

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

ONE life lost , one life down the pan, what for ?? , that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again. rip Hansum man,

"...that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again".

And that overused, unoriginal phrase rears it's ugly head every time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again".

And that overused, unoriginal phrase rears it's ugly head every time.

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

Yeah right, let's chant the glorious achievements of the murderer then..

Good aim btw, one shot in the head and one in the back :coffee1:

RIP Italian man

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason........because they are true.

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yeah right, let's chant the glorious achievements of the murderer then..

Good aim btw, one shot in the head and one in the back :coffee1:

RIP Italian man

The murderer is a piece of ... but his actions should not taint all Thais, I mean are all KIWI's wife beaters ? We saw one in the news breaking the leg of a Thai woman. Reasoning like this is just racist and crazy. Instead of condemning the action if this idiot guy people use it to slander all Thais. Just does not work in my book like that. 

 

Plus i do huge dislike of people who need to bring others down to feel better about themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, robblok said:

The murderer is a piece of ... but his actions should not taint all Thais, I mean are all KIWI's wife beaters ? We saw one in the news breaking the leg of a Thai woman. Reasoning like this is just racist and crazy. Instead of condemning the action if this idiot guy people use it to slander all Thais. Just does not work in my book like that. 

 

Plus i do huge dislike of people who need to bring others down to feel better about themselves.

I agree with your common sense, but one guy has been killed in cold blood, and all your concern is about condemning some poster's use of stereotypes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

A good reason to stick to the old adage ‘keep it simple’ i.e. restrict yourself to simple, brief pay for play relationships, and never ever entertain the notion of ‘true love’ in LOS or anywhere else .

how on earth do you conclude that he wasn't doing just that, did I miss somewhere it said the victim was doing more than paying for a service now and again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

I don't think there's many people in the history of man that 'amounted to much'.

Trying to think of one Dutch person ....... Van Dyke? Nope, he was Flemish.

Van Gogh! ....... I knew there had to be one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think there's many people in the history of man that 'amounted to much'.

Trying to think of one Dutch person ....... Van Dyke? Nope, he was Flemish.

Van Gogh! ....... I knew there had to be one.

Van Halen?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again.

And most of then react like that according to you?

RIP, Italian man

 

Now the only thing that loan shark will be doing is lending his behind to his fellow inmates.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think there's many people in the history of man that 'amounted to much'.

Trying to think of one Dutch person ....... Van Dyke? Nope, he was Flemish.

Van Gogh! ....... I knew there had to be one.

Plenty of famous Dutchmen witrhout extracting the Michael.

Dick Van Dyke, Salford Van Hire, to name but 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The bullet proof/resistant vest I understand, but don't recall Thai cops preserving the honor and dignity of a murder suspect by wrapping his wrists in cloth to, I presume, conceal handcuffs.  Very respectful and considerate of them.  Makes you wonder about possible links between police and a known loan shark gone "legit" in the construction industry but still has his mafia "hit man" instincts.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I agree with your common sense, but one guy has been killed in cold blood, and all your concern is about condemning some poster's use of stereotypes.

Because in my book murderers are scum of the earth, no real need to condemn them. It actually goes without saying. But your right.. i should have said something about it. Just get bored with this remark.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, webfact said:

news_qGkGRTUAtM114126_533.jpg

 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Sanook and Daily News reported that Suchin had bought her a Honda Scoopy-i motorcycle  and had known her for a year. 

A girl is one thing but If it was the same scooter that Suchin paid for and Mario used it, then Mario apparently liked life on the edge .

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think there's many people in the history of man that 'amounted to much'.

Trying to think of one Dutch person ....... Van Dyke? Nope, he was Flemish.

Van Gogh! ....... I knew there had to be one.

Michiel de Ruyter, the guy that burned the English fleet in its port. I would say that was an accomplishment. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Because in my book murderers are scum of the earth, no real need to condemn them. It actually goes without saying. But your right.. i should have said something about it. Just get bored with this remark.

I get bored with that remark as well, reason is, shootings and killings happen too often in this country

That remark, although boring, is not totally unjustified.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP ....

can't figure out why the police cover the guy's face, it appears he committed murder, show his face to the public !!!!

on the other hand wonder how the lady looks like for having 2 guys fighting over her attention, is there a photo of her (no face covered)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, webfact said:

They said he represented a "catch" for women but that the Italian victim was considered desirable because of his famous surname, by chance that of a sports' car manufacturer.

Hi girls, my name is Pat Honda Wave!

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

loan shark is what a loan shark does. violence.

Have to agree there messing with the girl of a loan shark sounds rather risky although the Italian may not of been aware of what was going on, she was unlikely to have told him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

ONE life lost , one life down the pan, what for ?? , that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again. rip Hansum man,

 

Well, the Thai guy DID buy his gf a Scoopy motocy.... So obviously, he had good reason to feel aggrieved!!!  :ph34r:

 

Wonder what he did when someone failed to repay their loans on time???

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Have to agree there messing with the girl of a loan shark sounds rather risky although the Italian may not of been aware of what was going on, she was unlikely to have told him. 

Well honestly it probably isn't an out of the blue go and shoot the guy instance. There must have been some prior staring or confrontation or something sort of heavy. And more than likely not just the once, and she must have said something to the Italian about the land shark. She knew who and what he was. If not then it was really a co-clunker without any warning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

ONE life lost , one life down the pan, what for ?? , that fragile Thai ego rears its ugly head again. rip Hansum man,

The woman's life is also altered immeasurably, as well everyone's relatives in this saga

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

The bullet proof/resistant vest I understand, but don't recall Thai cops preserving the honor and dignity of a murder suspect by wrapping his wrists in cloth to, I presume, conceal handcuffs.  Very respectful and considerate of them.  Makes you wonder about possible links between police and a known loan shark gone "legit" in the construction industry but still has his mafia "hit man" instincts.

 

 

Possibly holding the mortgage papers to several homes occupied by the BIB??

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...