I am Horrified by the Sexual Objectification of Women

MisterBleach

Women were objectified more in 'the past', & due to many factors i.e. reliable contraception, affordable & available child- minding - & other reasons, are not discriminated against now. They have many more opportunities to progress in a career of choice.

As for sexual objectification...post #4 answers it.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It depresses me that weak western women worshipping blokes still turn up in Thailand.

And, likewise, it depresses me when I see western women in Thailand.

(Not all.  Just the ones with rings in their noses.  And, rings in their navels.)

Edited by MisterBleach
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, MisterBleach said:

today in this enlightened world, are still seen as objects and as a commodity for sexual gratification,

Best be careful on posting certain "opinions" or "objections" to the lifestyles of people here in LOS. 

The Mon@rchy in LOS have history with "consorts" and "companions" who may provide these types of gratifications.  To speak against their practices is most unwise

Edited by Skallywag
  • Haha 2

Sexual objectification is fine as long as there is mutual consent. In fact, what is sex (as opposed to rape) but the mutual objectification for the sake of gratification? If you and your girlfriend/wife don't view each other as "objects of sexual gratification" what's the point? Do you think she's not viewing you as an object of sexual gratification when she says to you: "Fxxx me!"?  In the case of more short-term arrangements, such as "friends with benefits" or P4P, what is the harm of objectification if their is mutual consent?  Who is hurt by it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

It saddens and depresses me that young boys became the object of sexual gratification by leaders of the Catholic Church. 

Yes, this was not only sad, depressing and depraved, but also quite immoral, as well.

The lesson to be learned is that people in power usurp their power and eventually harm others, inevitably.

Power corrupts. 

I will never, again, go to confession, I guess.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Right. As if anyone really knows what God wants or doesn't want. Made us in his own image? ...does that not include sexual desire? The natural drive to procreate is purely innate within Man and similarly millions of other species in this Earth. And of course for Thai people Buddhists, there is no God, so how does that fit into your narrow scope of beliefs.

Why?

BECAUSE:  God lead us into temptation, INTENTIONALLY.  He was testing us.  Obviously.

2 hours ago, faraday said:

Yea, just realised that after I posted.

These trolls, at times, can be amusing. Most of them though, are childish.

But this troll must be in writing class. The style and structure has changed dramatically from his previous, quite recent posts. Maybe there's a shadow-writer involved.

10 minutes ago, neeray said:

But this troll must be in writing class. The style and structure has changed dramatically from his previous, quite recent posts. Maybe there's a shadow-writer involved.

Do you mean a ghost writer?

No.

Edited by MisterBleach

First complaining about ants in the CM forum and now complaining about sexual objectification of Thai women here? Really? Women here have much more control over the guy to get what they want from him and that is how they use it to get money and maybe a new life. Even if they are not in a bar selling themselves, they are in a sense doing it in another way to get what they want. Exploitation? Depends what way you look at it and who is exploiting who. If you don't like it then just close your eyes and avoid those places and go to the malls. OOPS. Sorry. Women go to malls in skimpy sexy clothing, so better go there either. I think I will look for your next topic of post for what the complaint of subject will be. I think the majority of guys here are not mister goody two-shoes. so i guess you came for the temples? If your a Christian then that is not good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

First complaining about ants in the CM forum and now complaining about sexual objectification of Thai women here? Really? Women here have much more control over the guy to get what they want from him and that is how they use it to get money and maybe a new life. Even if they are not in a bar selling themselves, they are in a sense doing it in another way to get what they want. Exploitation? Depends what way you look at it and who is exploiting who. If you don't like it then just close your eyes and avoid those places and go to the malls. OOPS. Sorry. Women go to malls in skimpy sexy clothing, so better go there either. I think I will look for your next topic of post for what the complaint of subject will be. I think the majority of guys here are not mister goody two-shoes. so i guess you came for the temples? If your a Christian then that is not good.

"Depends what way you look at it and who is exploiting who"

So solly.

I think that you meant: Depends which way you look at it, and who is exploiting whom