First 90 days report online failed

Hello. I signed up and have password username for online tm47 90 days report. I also did tm30 before. Today it is time to make tm47 for me ( within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification ) 

when I try to do 90 days report I got this error 

what I understand is that first 90 days notification must be done in immigration. After that I can do it online. This is true ?
i just confused that , the website means i should do one time 90 days report at immigration office personally or i should do first tm 30 at immigration personally ? i also use did tm30 online successfully and even i confirmed it with immigration when i got residency certificate.

9CC53107-569F-4263-8F76-447B6C9E6011.jpeg

18944A34-BB6F-41A2-AA4B-D39FD8E73124.jpeg

Edited by kiever

You screenshots are little confusing. 

If you have not done a 90 day report at immigration before you will not have a record in their system for 90 day reports which can result in your application to be denied.

Was the note at the end of the last one what you got after you tried to do the application.

5 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

Slightly off subject but does this mean "once" period or "once" every time you enter the country with a new arrival card?

Only for the first 90 day report after getting an extension of stay or entering the country with a visa that allows you to stay longer than 90 consecutive days.

6 minutes ago, Varrius said:

My online 90 day reports failed every time then an IO pointed out that my TM6 was from 2013 and their database didnt go back that far,  Good Luck mate.

They're supposed to be scrapping the TM6.

I wonder how it will work then?

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Only for the first 90 day report after getting an extension of stay or entering the country with a visa that allows you to stay longer than 90 consecutive days.

So every year after an extension of stay issued you must do the following report in person?

11 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

So every year after an extension of stay issued you must do the following report in person?

Only the first extension application. When you apply for another extension you would already of been doing 90 day reports.