Public urged not to approach wanted American and Thai escapees thought to be heading to Cambodian border

webfact

24 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

Actually this is probably pretty close to the truth....No one and do mean no one gets a loaded hand gun and knife into a jail with out big help...Never mind the get away vehicle..

The truth is they were most likely a lot safer in jail than out of jail....

Yes a get away like this is costly and requires outside help , which means either one of them is very high up the chain or has money to pay.

it most certainly does not mean whoever is in charge wants them dead, if they did, it would cost a carton of cigs to have them offed in jail, instead of spending thousands if not hundred of thousands to get them out to then have them killed.

you will also notice from the video , thai guy is firmly in charge and in full control , even how he is handling the weapon . Thai woman is totally calm but American guy is the one who is a mess, which only means he was either not informed about the break out or not prepared for it.

his wife also has an interesting past relating to another murder cases.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post for tomorrow's trade noticeboard - I'm an American, currently living in a dumpster with my Thai wife and her friend.   Purely living here for the food ,  which is much better than near my old condo in Pattaya.  

By by the way, does  anyone know where I can rent a cheap tunnelling drill?  Must be capable of digging about 400 yards, and at least the width of a human.

3 hours ago, BestB said:

What godfather are watching now? 1 ?2? Or 5 already ?

And you continue to keep your head in the sand and watch all the cartoons you like! 

The reality is for the volume of drugs they were caught with which in Thailand is basically death if they are found guilty! We aren't talking a small amount for recreation drugs here.

If you don't already know ever hear of the Golden Triangle?  Here some news for you too, many of the development of Condos in Bangkok is Chinese money funded, many if not majority are being purchased by Chinese now. Majority of the leaders in the past and present up in the Golden Triangle have Chinese blood and tying them to the Hakka's in Chinese.

Ever noticed in the news more and more crime operations in Thailand. The Thai government leaders open a can of worms dealing and sleeping with the Chinese government which is the largest Triads of them all white collar.

Sure it is anyone guess what is going to happen to them but from my side they are dead particularly the American guy! In your fantasy land you actually think they are the only one's? they just happen to be the one's caught. 

How many break outs have you ever read in Thailand?  with a vehicle waiting for them outside.  You must also believe Yingluck didn't get any help in leaving Thailand.

Wake up!  ????

2 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes a get away like this is costly and requires outside help , which means either one of them is very high up the chain or has money to pay.

it most certainly does not mean whoever is in charge wants them dead, if they did, it would cost a carton of cigs to have them offed in jail, instead of spending thousands if not hundred of thousands to get them out to then have them killed.

you will also notice from the video , thai guy is firmly in charge and in full control , even how he is handling the weapon . Thai woman is totally calm but American guy is the one who is a mess, which only means he was either not informed about the break out or not prepared for it.

his wife also has an interesting past relating to another murder cases.

Any source on this other murder case?

20 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

And you continue to keep your head in the sand and watch all the cartoons you like! 

The reality is for the volume of drugs they were caught with which in Thailand is basically death if they are found guilty! We aren't talking a small amount for recreation drugs here.

If you don't already know ever hear of the Golden Triangle?  Here some news for you too, many of the development of Condos in Bangkok is Chinese money funded, many if not majority are being purchased by Chinese now. Majority of the leaders in the past and present up in the Golden Triangle have Chinese blood and tying them to the Hakka's in Chinese.

Ever noticed in the news more and more crime operations in Thailand. The Thai government leaders open a can of worms dealing and sleeping with the Chinese government which is the largest Triads of them all white collar.

Sure it is anyone guess what is going to happen to them but from my side they are dead particularly the American guy! In your fantasy land you actually think they are the only one's? they just happen to be the one's caught. 

How many break outs have you ever read in Thailand?  with a vehicle waiting for them outside.  You must also believe Yingluck didn't get any help in leaving Thailand.

Wake up!  ????

Oh i see , so you have experience with drug trade in Thailand?or anywhere else for that matter? have been caught dealing? been to cells? been to court?

Tell me from your expert experience how do thai courts operate to tell the difference between someone being charged and awaiting to face judge and his/her family or friends? and no its not the cuffs or the clothing.

Lets hear it

Latest from the Thai news is that a white Mitsubishi Mirage, reg no ขต 4390, believed to be their second getaway vehicle, was found abandoned in Khao Chakan, Sa Kaew, about 10 miles from the Cambodian border.

2 hours ago, katana said:

Latest from the Thai news is that a white Mitsubishi Mirage, reg no ขต 4390, believed to be their second getaway vehicle, was found abandoned in Khao Chakan, Sa Kaew, about 10 miles from the Cambodian border.

50,000 baht reward for information leading to their capture....

4 hours ago, katana said:

If it were a diversion then smart move. Better to lie low in rented place with no neighbours on Darkside or countryside somewhere. I think it's the former and they will get picked up soon in Cambodia. Wouldn't doubt the Thai guy already split from the other 2.

5 hours ago, katana said:

Wait   !    ……  i'm getting more popcorn ????

42 minutes ago, pegman said:

If it were a diversion then smart move. Better to lie low in rented place with no neighbours on Darkside or countryside somewhere. I think it's the former and they will get picked up soon in Cambodia. Wouldn't doubt the Thai guy already split from the other 2.

this is better than Bonny & Clyde  …..  !!

6 hours ago, katana said:

Long lines at the lottery.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Police added that they believe the net is tightening on the suspects, who they think are heading to the border with Cambodia. 

They can believe what they want until they've caught them, every net is still wide open !

13 hours ago, StealthEnergiser said:

They are probably organised well enough to be out of Thailand now taking a sea route.

Yeah that would be easy, since they escaped from custody they would have no documents,ie. no passports or ID cards, no credit cards, no ATM cards and no cash, just their good looks and a wanted poster.

14 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Yeah that would be easy, since they escaped from custody they would have no documents,ie. no passports or ID cards, no credit cards, no ATM cards and no cash, just their good looks and a wanted poster.

A gun and a knife. Perhaps the driver of the pickup brought a few belongings, although I don't see him using his own passport. 

17 hours ago, lucjoker said:

first 2 police man run out of the building going to the left,

5 seconds later the 3 prisoners run out to the right .....lol.....

Fake to the left, run to the right...

I'm sure there is an old sports play or Army maneuver like that. 

10 hours ago, BestB said:

Oh i see , so you have experience with drug trade in Thailand?or anywhere else for that matter? have been caught dealing? been to cells? been to court?

Tell me from your expert experience how do thai courts operate to tell the difference between someone being charged and awaiting to face judge and his/her family or friends? and no its not the cuffs or the clothing.

Lets hear it

Yes in fact I do,  I came to Thailand years ago because I was looking for a family member who was living in the golden triangle. I've lived with them for a few weeks while trying to settle things for that member to be return to the U.S. many of my family members are from Hong Kong and China living coming and going using Thailand as their base you figure it out from here.

As for the court system your question just shows how ignorant and naive you might be?  I've not serve hard hard time as they say in the U.S. but have been through the court system and did enough time I was smart enough not to want to do more! 

In the U.S. you might have a chance in the system being a foreigner it is slim and none here in Thailand. The fact and I say fact they they escape shows they were guilty " does that make any sense to you "  if they had a car waiting did it ever cross your naive mind they also had a bolt cutter and change of clothes.

Do yourself a favor slowly slip away from this conversation before you look more foolish!  Bye Micky Mouse.

Archived