Tackling Thai Visa's Forum

Andrew Hicks

Have you ever had an email from somebody saying they’re worried that the message didn’t transmit and please would you let them know if they didn’t get it.

I’m just posting on Thai Visa for the first time (well, okay for the second time… I got banned you see for not respecting a post by a guy called RSole). But now I’m trying to find my way round the whole damned computer thing with my new satellite internet.

And if you’re reading this, you’ll know that you can paste a Word file into a Thai Visa post because that’s what I’ve just done. I want to find out because I’ve got some fairly long stuff I want to write about immigration into UK and prefer to do it on Word.

Have you got any secrets about how to post on this great forum? When I was assembled, they forgot to install in my brain the bit of software that deals with computers.

Andrew

Have you ever had an email from somebody saying they’re worried that the message didn’t transmit and please would you let them know if they didn’t get it.

I’m just posting on Thai Visa for the first time (well, okay for the second time… I got banned you see for not respecting a post by a guy called RSole). But now I’m trying to find my way round the whole damned computer thing with my new satellite internet.

And if you’re reading this, you’ll know that you can paste a Word file into a Thai Visa post because that’s what I’ve just done. I want to find out because I’ve got some fairly long stuff I want to write about immigration into UK and prefer to do it on Word.

Have you got any secrets about how to post on this great forum? When I was assembled, they forgot to install in my brain the bit of software that deals with computers.

Andrew

You can do one of these:

1. Highlight the text in Word and right-click "copy" then place the cursor in the edit box on the forum and right-click "paste"

or

2.Attach the Word doc using the attachments manager beneath the edit box which is pretty straight forward.

Word of advice.... if you get banned here, don't admit to it when you return. :o

Andrew

You can do one of these:

1. Highlight the text in Word and right-click "copy" then place the cursor in the edit box on the forum and right-click "paste"

or

2.Attach the Word doc using the attachments manager beneath the edit box which is pretty straight forward.

Word of advice.... if you get banned here, don't admit to it when you return. :o

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

But no, I'm a really nice guy and I'm not ashamed that I defended my beloved novel when RSole said it was about bar girls when it wasn't. Maybe I'm an innocent abroad, but that's me.

Keep posting,

Andrew

But no, I'm a really nice guy and I'm not ashamed that I defended my beloved novel when RSole said it was about bar girls when it wasn't. Maybe I'm an innocent abroad, but that's me.

Andrew Hicks, author of best seller "Thai Girl". Somehow I suspect not the same person or did you nick his name? :o