to issan laywer that started tm30 petition : start new thing about A-O insurance please

There is an alternative to non O-A. Its called a non o based on retirement. Can even be obtained inside los via conversion at imm. Very easily obtained at nearby consulate also. What's all the fuss.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The TM-30 did not generate a lot of revenue.  The insurance scam will generate a ton of new income for insurance companies and healthcare institutions...for years to come...Thailand's healthcare cost will likely rise quickly once the insurance scam if fully implemented...

Thais have no incentive to pull back on this requirement...it is a win-win for them...????

The disease could even spread to other types of visas/extensions with no grandfathering, quick lead me to the nearest bridge !!!

• Haha 2

How doea the OP justify the word "scam"? Kindly give details of this allegation.

Requiring retirees to have insurance hardly seems a scam to me.

I guess the EU are scamning everyone (not just retirees) who want to visit Europe too. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

There is an alternative to non O-A. Its called a non o based on retirement. Can even be obtained inside los via conversion at imm. Very easily obtained at nearby consulate also. What's all the fuss.

What's the difference between a Non-OA and Non-O? I thought a Non-O was for marriage visa and a Non-OA was for retirement visa.

Edited by bbi1