rent for thai girl friend

kingdong

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the OP can i suggest you to take it in a more relax way?

You seem to be personaly afected by the answers, and as you writed in

your first post it's not the case. 

Some members have given some answers already about how much for a rent 

but the real question for your friend was ''why on earth do you need to send money

to a bargirl to pay her rent''? If you answer to this simple question, every single pound

he has sent he should considered to have been coned, but in a way he was ok with it at the start.

Just now, kingofthemountain said:

For the OP can i suggest you to take it in a more relax way?

You seem to be personaly afected by the answers, and as you writed in

your first post it's not the case. 

Some members have given some answers already about how much for a rent 

but the real question for your friend was ''why on earth do you need to send money

to a bargirl to pay her rent''? If you answer to this simple question, every single pound

he has sent he should considered to have been coned, but in a way he was ok with it at the start.

As mentioned before I have a bit of afters  in his club however the conservation inevitably gravitates to his brass to the point it's getting right on my tits thought i,d try and Mark his card 're thai visa,I made a simple technical request for info but apart from a couple of genuine replies.....waste of time.

31 minutes ago, kingdong said:

There's 10,000 comedienne s out of work,don,t give up the day job just yet.

Sorry, I've just had the main course, so I'm slow in getting back to you.

Nice touch with the assignation of the female gender; however, our previous string discussions indicate you are attempting to extract the urine.

FYI, I'm retired and financial, so any form of job is irrelevant to me.

But keep working on your delivery, I'm sure you will make it some day. In Dubbo.

Just now, Lacessit said:

Sorry, I've just had the main course, so I'm slow in getting back to you.

Nice touch with the assignation of the female gender; however, our previous string discussions indicate you are attempting to extract the urine.

FYI, I'm retired and financial, so any form of job is irrelevant to me.

But keep working on your delivery, I'm sure you will make it some day. In Dubbo.

To be brutally frank old boy I couldn,t give a tinkers cuss about you and your circumstances,you called it on trying to be clever.

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

To be brutally frank old boy I couldn,t give a tinkers cuss about you and your circumstances,you called it on trying to be clever.

And to be brutally frank, if your stock in trade is put-downs, I have no further interest in you and your pathetic thread.

Have rooms right next to me for 2500-4000 and its utter <deleted>, few ladies i spend time with pay 7000-9000 but share room with another or 2.

Rooms under 4000 in Central Pattaya are horrid, as you move out to 3 road, for the same price it gets better, and the further out you go the better it gets.

Saying that , we all have different expectation, so what i consider horrid may well be considered as good by some locals.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:32 AM, emptypockets said:

At some bars the girls sleep on site.

But in most cases, they get rent deducted from salary. The average rent in Pattaya would be 4--5,000thb,plus power/water.anything cheaper, is shared or a long way from walking st. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:09 AM, kingdong said:

but for a mate who thinks he,a being conned.

Good luck getting through to your mate, I gave up on one who told me a prenuptial agreement in Australia wasn't worth the paper it was written on, go figure ????

On 11/13/2019 at 10:22 PM, jastheace said:

lowest I've seen is 1500 baht, but resembling a ghetto breeze block walls tin roof, probably demolished now for high end hotel due to location. highest I've known a bargirl to pay is around 6k, nice condo with pool. 

these were only a few hundred metres apart. 

most go with 4000-5000 from my 'experience' so to say.

the days of girls sharing seem to be gone now.

No bar girl is paying more then 2000 a month.  Some I knew were paying 1500 a month on Bukhao they rent for them self then share n split with 1 or 2 others

why is OP asking.  Maybe she said she needs 10,000

Maximum upper limit is 5,000 Baht per month if he wants to keep seeing her every holiday, and she looks after him when he does visit (girlfriend experience). 

If he is paying 3,000 Baht or less, then fair enough, he is probably not getting conned and she may be honest (at least by Thai thinking).

On 11/13/2019 at 11:00 PM, Puchaiyank said:

She doesn't pay anything...customers take her home with them...

You crazy to send money to a bar girl..she could have several people sending her money already.

It's a business...you are a customer...nothing more...

I know...your girl is special...um hum...

Little of relevance to the post but at least you got that off your chest (again).

Feel better now?

Usually around 2,000. Girls that move around in their work might share 4 to a room, just mats on the floor, 500b each. Others will split it and utilities two ways. Some girls who are able to afford more will opt to pay the lower rent so they can send additional money home.

Archived