Not able to read thaivisa.com

slappy

Hi all, need advice 

I have just found out, that i have been banned from reading Thaivisa on my phone. My phone is a oppo A9. 

I used my phone all the time to read and do things on the internet. This afternoon i wanted to read the latest news from Thaivisa and it states i am banned from this site. Why?

I am long time user of Thaivisa, but i don't comment much, just like to keep upto date with the thai news. Using a mobile, when on the go all the time is very quick and easy, for easier than using a laptop, as I and probably most people dont carry a laptop around with themselves all the time.

In the previous weeks, I have not seen anywhere or had any warnings about being Banned

So why have I been banned?

How can i still use my mobile to keep upto date with news and information on Thaivisa.?

Regards

Slappy

Some people have all the luck :coffee1:

Seriously though, think the apps are dead, see if you can request the desktop version. Also the "banned" (which you obviously aren't or wouldn't have been able to post at all) issue has been reported here: 

Hi all.

I don't us the app. I read thaivisa through my hot mail account. And it states i am banned. But when i use my laptop and go through hotmail to read Thai visa i have no problems. 

so why should i have a problem reading thaivisa on my mobileusing my hotmail account, and not my laptop?

regards

slappy  

When you say you "read Thai Visa through hotmail" are using Edge?

As stated in the notice posted above:

Thaivisa is of course still accessible to users on smartphone or tablet via a mobile browser, as well as from a desktop/laptop.

You can probably read Thai Visa through your phone if you don't sign in.

Moving to Forum Support.

2 minutes ago, metisdead said:

When you say you "read Thai Visa through hotmail" are using Edge?

As stated in the notice posted above:

You can probably read Thai Visa through your phone if you don't sign in.

Moving to Forum Support.

I am using google chrome. i don't sign in to Thaivisa, i just click onto a story via the email thaivisa send me (twice a day) and it use to just bring the story up.

9 minutes ago, slappy said:

I am using google chrome. i don't sign in to Thaivisa, i just click onto a story via the email thaivisa send me (twice a day) and it use to just bring the story up.

In that case, sounds like an error from the Newsletter.  I don't know of any cures for that. 

Hi all 

Just an update. Went onto my hotmail address this afternoon using my mobile and clicked onto the latest email from Thaivisa, then clicked on to a story and to my amazement, it appeared. Not banned. 

So why yesterday i was notified i was banned and today not banned. I have no idea.

Thanks to the ones who initially responed to my plight

Slappy