Problem viewing classifieds.

Formaleins

Not sure what could be wrong here but for two or three days now I simply cannot log onto the classified ads. page. I can get onto TV no problem, can view the forums etc. but if I click on the ads. I just get "An Error Occurred" 

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Any ideas?

And as for the "Support Page" about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!  - "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account." 

What is the point of this page?

This site has gone to Rat <deleted> since it was sold and became money orientated!
Edited by Formaleins

Just now, CharlieH said:

Been like it for awhile its posted in Forum support where this will now be moved.

Thanks, sadly this site has gone from being one of the most informative and useful sites to a piece of monetarized junk in about 2 or 3 years since George flogged it. Hardly worth logging on these days as the topics and half of the posters are not even a full shilling anymore. It will end up being condemned to the anals of history as a has "been" like the old <URL Automatically Removed>!

• Like 1