Brit tourist tells of Thai prison terror after beaten inmate died in his arms

webfact

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Wow.  You sound like a hardcore right-wing Tommy Robinson supporter!  Fortunately, you're in the minority.

You sound like an ultra left Clinton supporter. Tommy Robinson is not hard core right wing, he only looks that way to certain lefties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ttrd said:

The question is why should he need to be locked in together with gangsters and terrorists when all he has done is to overstay his visa ....??....

There is a difference by law between a minor offense and a serious crime - even in Thailand ...

My understanding of this 'facility' is that it only serves 'customers' who overstayed their visa (if any), not gangsters or terrorists.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

My understanding of this 'facility' is that it only serves 'customers' who overstayed their visa (if any), not gangsters or terrorists.

Not entirely true. Prisoners released from prison stays here as well until they can get deported to their home countries. The men behind the Bangkok bombings stayed in the cell as well. I think we can agree on that they are terrorists

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sambum said:

“There were people from 47 different countries."

Well, I suppose he had time to count them all! ????

Not that hard ... :thumbsup:

With ref to post #116

6. The nationalities and number of people is written on a whiteboard inside the cell

34 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Maybe he should be put of Thai tv to warn other foreigner over stayers and criminals to turn themselves in. Sorry the guy is a criminal no sympathy from me. Thousands more like him in Thailand

"Criminal"....? ????

21 minutes ago, Deveroxx said:

I met this piece of garbage in Facebook pleading for help! Tried sending me money, but it failed every time! Sent him some money, but every time you'd call him he'd be in a girly bar!

Total piece of sh**

And no one died in his arms! What a liar!

Scumbag 

he should make a film about his time in a Thai jail call it midnight express 2 haha

1 minute ago, Odisan said:

Thank-ee m'lud, hook-line-and-stinker. Off to the colonies with 'im...

Yep, when I read "looks like a criminal", I had to go look in the mirror just to make sure I didn't, but I fink I do....................????.............????

2 hours ago, bannork said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

on that obituary .  why would he ask that question if he already knows?

Kai isaacs

says

Hello. Did Rickey pass whilst in the IDC in Bangkok?

Yes, looks like he got caught lying on the 'dying in my arms' claim. 

unless someone posing as him posted that?   rather odd he would sabotage himself by doing that

Edited by atyclb

4 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Leaving the EU would not reduce the number of illegal immigrants/refugees by one. EU doesn't and never has controlled UK immigration policy. Just another fallicy projected by Brexiteers.

Yes it has - just like its trying to control Poland and Hungarys now - please go and read something!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jonclark said:

Hardly surprising though. When I was born there were only 3.5 billion people on the planet, now there are 7.3 billion 40 odd years later, more people = more stuff / houses / demand for services. What do you suggest, selective genocide of those who are different? 

No try selective national borders though that would work if snowflakes like lefty Steptoe Corbyn and Lilly Allen didn’t keep running crying to Calais!!

4 hours ago, jonclark said:

I prefer countries that just put people first. We are after all, all exactly the same.

No were not - I dont plant bombs in other peoples countries or falser claim social security payment in the hundreds of thousands for 4 wives and 28 kids - stop being a snowflake!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bizboi said:

Where as you sound like a molly coddled lefty snowflake Corbyn loving social incompetent - lucky youre in the minority too as the upcoming election will prove!!

anyone care to post the american semantic equivalent of that?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1