Thai son cuts up his mother, stuffs her in the fridge and flushes her down the toilet

webfact

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Horrible crime ............. BUT the discovery is a bit strange,

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

Almost as if she knew what she was looking for.

"She investigated and found the fridge ajar."

I suppose if the fridge was open, why not peek inside the freezer too?

RIP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, atyclb said:

paranoid schizophrenia is a very likely etiology.  no lack of homicide amongst them around the world, even their own parents have been victims.

My cousin was schizophrenic. In his early teens he would create the most amazing drawings and art when he was on a manic high, sometimes working 2 days straight to complete a project.  When he was on a low, he'd lock himself into his room and talk to nobody. 

After his first violent episode at 15, he was put on powerful anti-psychotic meds.  The meds prevented the lows but also the highs and he loved those highs. 

We lived on opposite coasts but corresponded often and just after his 16th birthday, he sent me a letter saying how the meds made him feel nothing, like he was a zombie with no emotions.  Included was a picture he had drawn of himself as one of the walking dead. 

He killed himself a month later, leaving a note that death was preferable to a life of nothingness.

Horrible disease.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

As the OP so clearly explains, the fridge door wasn't closed.

I’ve got a relative with schizophrenia. When she was unmedicated she would hear voices coming from other rooms and appliances. Now if you or I would hear a voice we would check it out and wonder what’s going on and question if we are hearing things. The problem with schizophrenia is takes away that doubt and questioning and you believe the voices are as real and normal as anything. It’s almost a semi dreamlike state. This is why it can be so dangerous as if the voices compel people to do dangerous things. The person doesn’t think rationally and question what’s going on. 

1 hour ago, Truthhurts said:

Is there any relevance to using adjective 'thai'?

It's a heinous offence, cant we just leave it at that as opposed to the inevitable finger pointing and racial stereotyping.

All over the world close relatives do horrible things to each other

There are many posters here who regularly complain when "Thai" is not used in descriptions of incidents!

Local & National news here thinks a 3rd party was involved as it apears mom and son always had a good relationship and also points out that the kid was left handed thus why did he use his right hand to blow his brains out , Cops are looking for a possible 3rd party as they also seem to think he was never known to bethe owner of a gun.

Taken into the consideration that it was a fresh crime scene - we may assume it has been some traces of blood leading to the fridge/freezer and bathroom ....

A tragedy for all parties involved ...

RIP

Just now, Just Weird said:

There are many posters here who regularly complain when "Thai" is not used in descriptions of incidents!

Correct, it also true that this method of including the Nationality in the title is very much a Thai media trait, and when our news team reproduces their articles it remains as per the original source.

2 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Local & National news here thinks a 3rd party was involved as it apears mom and son always had a good relationship and also points out that the kid was left handed thus why did he use his right hand to blow his brains out , Cops are looking for a possible 3rd party as they also seem to think he was never known to bethe owner of a gun.

It's already been reported elsewhere that the mother and son frequently argued.

Why should he not have used his left hand, ease of aim is hardly relevant, is it?

Perhaps his mother owned the gun?

1 hour ago, allanos said:

Although the ice box in the upper section of the refrigerator has been pixelated, indicating that this is the actual fridge used to store the body parts, I believe that it may be a file picture, and not the real one.

Why? 

If stock photos are used it is always indicated or the accompanying caption makes it clear.

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It's already been reported elsewhere that the mother and son frequently argued.

Why should he not have used his left hand, ease of aim is hardly relevant, is it?

Perhaps his mother owned the gun?

The police today on nationl TV think other wise one has to wonder why ? never the less webfacts headline is out of order until all is proven.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai media Sanook reported that the son had been suffering from mental illness. They mentioned paranoia and depression among the symptoms. 

Again no safety net for people with real problems, or finances that don't give them access to help.

A real tragedy for the mother who was probably trying to do her best at home.

RIP

"She investigated and found the fridge ajar", by the way probably because it impossible to close the door properly due the volume inside.

Mental Health is a problem every where now ! ... We ARE pushing our societies Boundaries suck a LONG WAY Out !!! Hence we also are paying for it with the mental Health of our selves ! and our Friends, and Family. .... God save us all ... Or who ever else will. 

5 hours ago, wgdanson said:

From the photo it would be impossible to put those body parts in the freezer section.

But even my maths makes that six pieces. 

And was not some flushed?

Not doubting it happened. 

Psychologically disturbed people are capable of doing anything.

Sad. Very sad.

But the reporting is not that great. 

Perhaps more details will be made available later...

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Gotta wonder what was going through his head while he was cutting her up, and did he actually think it would never be discovered? 

This is done in a way and by a person whereby the one who does it probably doesn't think at all . so i think you should stop wondering . and i am asking myself what kind of person you are, when your asking yourself what someone who does that is thinking about, or what's going on in somebody's head at that moment.

..what poor sensationalising reporting of a serious event...just to name a few disgraceful points.

a.  the body parts in the fridge ...how can a friend identify her friend from dissected pieces of 'apparent' human remains...impossible...and...and not her role to even suggest it..a job for the Coroner after DNA profiling brings a probability percentage of at least 98%.

b.  why is there any need whatsoever to speculate on the origins of the pieces of flesh ie 'a breast'.

Come on OP about time you showed some decency with your reporting...disgusting..iMHO.

I can't 'un-suscribe' because i never 'subscribed' to your service in the first place.

RIP poor woman who is being suggested to the Media Ghouls.

Archived