90 Day Online Report - It worked !!

6 minutes ago, JimGant said:

But why then couldn't I do this online first time with a new passport -- what's so different from a mail in 90 day report?

The database that the online system checks to verify your identity is generated from entries to the country. Immigration offices have no access to that database.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The database that the online system checks to verify your identity is generated from entries to the country. Immigration offices have no access to that database.

Can't quite see the difference between an IO looking at my mail-in 90 day report, with a new passport number, and the same IO looking at a computer screen, with my 90 day report, with a new passport number.... You say my mail in will be accepted -- but the online version won't. I guess it means, by having the IO having to transcribe a new passport number by hand, this intercedes over the computer reliant recognition of  the old passport number.....

Nevermind. Think I'll go ponder the latest insurance fiasco....

My 90 day report is due on 9 December. I filled out the online form on the 28 November and every day after. All I get is a notice to contact my regional office for further info. Or words to that effect. Anyone else having a problem? I'm in Buriram.

PS.  Having just read about others trying to do a 90 day report online with a new passport number may well be my problem also as I have a new passport. But thinking about it, when I I got my stamps moved over to the new passport they'll have done my first 90 day report in my new passport. So it can't be the reason as to not being able to report online. Or can it?

Edited by IvorBiggun2

37 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Having just read about others trying to do a 90 day report online with a new passport number may well be my problem also as I have a new passport. But thinking about it, when I I got my stamps moved over to the new passport they'll have done my first 90 day report in my new passport. So it can't be the reason as to not being able to report online. Or can it?

There is no linkage between online report and the system a local offices use for 90 day reporting.

After completing page one on the 90 day reporting site it checks a database that is generated from entries to the country. If you have not entered the country using your new passport it will not find your record and will give you the message to contact your local immigration office.

This has been discussed in the pinned topic for online reporting many times for over 4 years now.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Most browsers will work now.

That’s just shameful. It’s almost 2020 and they can’t string together a website that works cross browser.

Thailand will never be a “digital hub” of anything.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

Thank you - will get on it after brekky.  Who is Grace?  Do I need to meet her?

She is a Visa agent who will somehow get your email, there is a leak at immigration! Some seem to think not a big deal, but the same person has access to 28,000 copies of my passport, bankbook and other personal stuff. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

She is a Visa agent who will somehow get your email, there is a leak at immigration! Some seem to think not a big deal, but the same person has access to 28,000 copies of my passport, bankbook and other personal stuff. 

Thank you.  Must have a re-think.