Video: Red plate car escapes car park fall - thanks to Monk Koon, that's for sure

webfact

57 minutes ago, michaellee said:

Yeh, the driver is on drug. Suspend her license or she will have the license to kill the motorcyclist thats a given  

well... she was on a High of sorts! - all so many storeys high.

20 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

That is exactly how I have driven for over 40 years doing over a million miles. It is technique. But you may be correct, for a Thai it is maybe not what is prescribed for how they should operate a vehicle. Scary. 

It is not prescribed for Thai or ANYONE else to operate an automatic like that, foot OFF throttle and ON the brake. i sincerely hope you drive a manual for all our sake,s. :ohmy:

Dead Monks save people in car crashes

Extrapolating to its furthest extreme we need to save more people from dying in car accidents

therefore we need more dead monks....lots of them????????????

Oh err Mrs!!

22 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well the mother certainly shouldn't be thanking herself. You raise people to believe in hocus-pocus nonsense, you do them a huge disservice. 

As per usual, they're focusing on how she survived as opposed to how she nearly killed herself. 

Absolutely, I expect this cretin had never heard of Physics let alone understand the basic principles (centre of gravity etc.).An amulet and a dead monk is her moronic answer 

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

It is not prescribed for Thai or ANYONE else to operate an automatic like that, foot OFF throttle and ON the brake. i sincerely hope you drive a manual for all our sake,s. :ohmy:

Left foot brake, right foot gas. I control both at same time. I have manual and automatic cars here. 

On 11/29/2019 at 9:51 AM, johng said:

first time I drove an auto car  I kept  pressing the brake with my left foot thinking it was the clutch..soon adopted the  right foot for  both pedals  method  and no problems after that.

Many years ago I broke my right leg and had it in plaster, so had to use my left leg with my auto gearbox van. I kept my right foot in the door well to prevent confusing my brain.

16 hours ago, Curt1591 said:

One might think that, even with Thailand's lax building codes, such walls would need to be actually attached to the building!

Could someone point out where, in Buddha's teachings, he discusses "magic"? 

Actually, he does discuss "magic" and said it was bullocks.  ????

Edited by khaowong1