Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 1:55 AM, bangkokstick said:

it will be soon !

I saw a news report where was stated that Thailand will remove cannabis from its drug list. Do they really plan to do it?

7 hours ago, Bucyf said:

I saw a news report where was stated that Thailand will remove cannabis from its drug list. Do they really plan to do it?

... they already did, apparently, but takes 3 months to become effective.

Also seems to only go for dedicated bullcrap below 0.2 or .3% THC in dried mass - of which you would have to consume roughly a metric ton to get any psychotropic effects.

All rather dodgy at the moment, well, actually as usual ... expect even more obfuscating/confusing regulations to come ...

10 minutes ago, kiever said:

I got my legal THC oil from hua hin, Thai kanya clinic upon doctor prescription. I paid  9600 baht for 10 ml THC oil. 200 ml / gr, so it is 20% THC.  But 9600 baht seems too much for 10 ml bottle. This is fixed price or i paid too much ? I live in phuket now. Where i can find legal THC oil in phuket for cheaper price ?  I already have prescription for THC oil. 

Does it get you loaded? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Does it get you loaded? 

Yes it did. I need 3 drops. And just fine. But too expensive. I don’t know whether it is standard price or just I overpaid. 

Edited by kiever
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, kiever said:

I got my legal THC oil from hua hin, Thai kanya clinic upon doctor prescription. I paid  9600 baht for 10 ml THC oil. 200 ml / gr, so it is 20% THC.  But 9600 baht seems too much for 10 ml bottle. This is fixed price or i paid too much ? I live in phuket now. Where i can find legal THC oil in phuket for cheaper price ?  I already have prescription for THC oil. 

Clearly overpriced, you can get the best quality at Pattaya Candyland shop. 3 drops and you are in the sky ???? and trust me, I smoke weed since 30 years...

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 2:24 PM, salsajapan said:

Clearly overpriced, you can get the best quality at Pattaya Candyland shop. 3 drops and you are in the sky ???? and trust me, I smoke weed since 30 years...

Can you provide location?

Thanks

• Like 1

I do not think that special pharmacies are needed for this. I know that in Canada, as of 2018, hash oil as an extract is approved for trade, but in the U.S., so far, only cannabis seed oil can be added to food. I know that in medicine, it is widely used. And I take my own CBD gummies, which I found at https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/cbg-gummies-750mg/. They help me cope with anxiety attacks and fatigue. But I guess THC drugs are for more complicated cases?

Edited by WouldsOtton
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WouldsOtton said:

I do not think that special pharmacies are needed for this. I know that in Canada, as of 2018, hash oil as an extract is approved for trade, but in the U.S., so far, only cannabis seed oil can be added to food. I know that in medicine, it is widely used. And I take my own CBD gummies, which I found at https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/cbg-gummies-750mg/. They help me cope with anxiety attacks and fatigue. But I guess THC drugs are for more complicated cases?

More complicated in what way? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, WouldsOtton said:

But I guess THC drugs are for more complicated cases?

Dried natural flowering buds of Mary Jane with THC is smoked as a recreational drug for the most part.  Glaucoma and pain sufferers have been known to use it for relief as well

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2022 at 10:41 AM, salsajapan said:

SOI BUAKAOW, now they have skunk also, people smoking weed on the premise also ! fuxx any stupid laws or orders !

candyland ? there is a post about it, some retards still don't believe that it's real THC weed, they said it's illegal 55555555555555555555555555555555+

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thaitorrent1 said:

candyland ? there is a post about it, some retards still don't believe that it's real THC weed, they said it's illegal 55555555555555555555555555555555+

The thread about it got deleted, so I guess the mods here agree that it's illegal.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...