Police shoot dead man who killed two in London stabbing, call it terrorist attack

rooster59

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think you’ll find the vast majority of terrorists who have killed or injured people and n the UK are Irish.

Well if you're going that far back, then the Germans can claim the title ..... or the Vikings.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From The Daily Mail - 

The terrorist responsible for yesterday's attack on London Bridge has been named as 28-year-old Usman Khan, who was previously convicted of a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange and kill Boris Johnson in 2012.  

I am sure, that this says nothing about Muslims or terrorists.  Nothing see here, please move on.

4 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

There are 3 religions that believe in one God

the Jews,they invented him ,they are still waiting for the Prophet ,very rarely do we see any terrorist acts

Christians they have Jesus who preached peace and goodwill to your fellow man ,again not a great deal of terrorist acts

Muslim they have Muhammed ,a divorced man who became a warlord ,killed all in his path ,preached that there must be complete submision to the faith and married a 6 year old girl.

well you read what their faith does around the world .and so many of its followers ,seem to be not very good people .

‘the jews, they invented him [God]’.

Erm, no they didn’t. 

11 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

People like yourself are as bad as this guy, you try to demonize whole communities to cause more violence, just two sides of the same coin. 

Me ? Try ? No . Certain 'communities' as you say, are doing a grand job of 'demonizing' themselves...

unfortunately... 

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

<SNIP> The Guardian story is just that ... and fastest growing does not mean greatest existing.

How about accepting I was providing you and others, if they are interested, factual reporting on the current far right terror threat in the U.K., rather than trying to be argumentative for no reason. Some quotes from the linked report I provided which indicate the level of resourcing that must be applied by HMG security forces rather than on Islamist terrorism.

A quarter of all terrorism arrests in the past year were linked to far-right violence.

A third of all terror plots to kill in Britain since 2017 – seven out of 22 – were by those driven by extreme-right causes.

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

A quarter of all terrorism arrests in the past year were linked to far-right violence.

A third of all terror plots to kill in Britain since 2017 – seven out of 22 – were by those driven by extreme-right causes.

three quarters of arrests were linked to …?

two thirds - 15 out of 22 - were by those driven by …?

answers on a postcard please...

12 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Which would appear to be a direct correlation to the rising tide of Islamist extremism.  Every action has a reaction.  Whatever the rights and wrongs, it's to be expected.  

3 hours ago, nausea said:

The most encouraging thing to come out of this is how people reacted, they didn't all just run away in fear. I've always thought a kind of mob zombie response to these kind of incidents would do a lot to discourage them. Obviously, the police killed him cos he was wearing a (fake) suicide vest. What do you expect them to do, wait for the bomb disposal squad to arrive.

Seems the public in this instance ignored the 'Run, Hide, Tell' advice given out by the authorities and actually fought back to good effect.
https://www.npcc.police.uk/StaySafeAssets/FINAL MPS168715 Run Tell Hide A5 Lflt Blk Eng v3.pdf

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Yes because Tony Blair let them all in and the Tories have had to deal with it ever since .

The London Bombers were born in the UK before any of us had heard of Tony Blair.

Successive governments been allowing Muslims into the UK since the 1960s.

CMD and Mrs May allowed them to flood in and now Boris is carrying on the tradition.

12 hours ago, neeray said:

"Police shoot dead man ...."

Geez .... This sounds even worse than things that happen in Thailand!

If the man was already dead, why shoot dead man?

I was wondering if my English is too bad to understand or the text is stupid.

10 minutes ago, katana said:

Seems the public in this instance ignored the 'Run, Hide, Tell' advice given out by the authorities and actually fought back to good effect.

Good point.  If I was in this situation the last thing I would be thinking about is 'run, hide, tell' or the 'see it, say it, sorted' nonsense.  Due to my life's experience I'm more likely not to run anywhere and stay put.  Once you start moving in a terrorist situation you might be moving towards another latent threat.  I like to think about my options and I'm very unlikely to follow the herd.  

13 hours ago, neeray said:

Belt and bracers , safety first .

Job, well done ...

30 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The London Bombers were born in the UK before any of us had heard of Tony Blair.

Successive governments been allowing Muslims into the UK since the 1960s.

CMD and Mrs May allowed them to flood in and now Boris is carrying on the tradition.

Yes i remember them back in the 70s and 80s when there were not many and they looked and dressed in western clothes ,if there is  anything to go by ,the Mosques came and it all changed ,they had more and more kids more flooded in ,parts of my old home town look like Bangladesh ,funny ,but other faiths all integrated ,Muslims all stayed in their areas and never integrated , we all know the old saying "just because a dog is born in a stable ,doesnt make it a horse"

23 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Yes i remember them back in the 70s and 80s when there were not many and they looked and dressed in western clothes ,if there is  anything to go by ,the Mosques came and it all changed ,they had more and more kids more flooded in ,parts of my old home town look like Bangladesh ,funny ,but other faiths all integrated ,Muslims all stayed in their areas and never integrated , we all know the old saying "just because a dog is born in a stable ,doesnt make it a horse"

"...the mosques came..."

Yes, funded by oil sheikhs, Saudi and Qatari.  Old friends/associates of the British Establishment.

Maybe refer to [da'wa] ...as it relates to propagation of Islam and building of mosques.

Quick Google results copy-paste...

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dawah

Da'wah [ˈdæʕwæ] literally means "issuing a summons" or "making an invitation".

‎During Muhammad's era · ‎Purpose · ‎Da'wah · ‎Da'wah methods

https://www.al-islam.org › invitation-to-islam-a-survival-guide-thomas-mc...

Da'wa according to the Holy Qur'an. Every Muslim has a policy, either conscious or unconscious, for dealing with non-Muslims, and specifically with those called ...

https://www.islamicity.org › dawa-invitation-to-discover-peace

Jan 9, 2019 - It is important that all of us know the meaning and the importance of da'wa. Especially those Muslims living in the West need to understand the ...

1 minute ago, torturedsole said:

It's not our style in the UK to have the general public weaponised.  

1 minute ago, torturedsole said:

It's not our style in the UK to have the general public weaponised.  

It was up to 1937 when anyone could legally own a gun,then the police stated people didn,t need them as the police were there to protect them,this then led to licensing,and led to a blanket ban on handguns,except section 5 pistols (which any self respecting drug dealer would turn his nose up at )

Nor surprised a Polish bloke was having a go at this jihadist Muslim murderer, they don't put up with people like him or the beliefs he follows, hence Poland never suffered from an attack by Islamic terrorists. If it was not for the Polish hussars arriving at Vienna on Sept 12th 1683 and thrashing the Ottoman army Islam would have been a problem for Europe much earlier. Great nation Poland.

3 hours ago, justin case said:

I always wonder why ex-soldiers don't come together to clean up the streets from scum ... they are supposed to be experts... they have knowledge in weapons & tactics ... 

There's a fair few living on the street and fair few more in prison.

The British Government doesn't look after it's ex-servicemen.

5 hours ago, CNXexpat said:
17 hours ago, neeray said:

I was wondering if my English is too bad to understand or the text is stupid.

Was it meant to be?

"Police shoot a dead man ...." or "Police shoot dead, a man ...."

Archived