Help me Plan my Exit strategy as I am scared, febrile and going bald.

Nyezhov

2 minutes ago, Stocky said:

It has the plague.

Zambia's nice was there earlier in the year.

Ebola has reared its ugly head again in Central Africa. I lived in Zambia for a number of years, close to Victoria Falls.  I would recommend a visit as it is safe and the locals are welcoming. Forgot to include it in my earlier list.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With money not too much of an issue, I would take the less travelled Pacific road.

Start with the Philippines for a last taste of g.i. girls, before plunging into Micronesia (beautiful Palau, Truk...), then either going East, island hopping to the Marshalls, or going South to the Fijis, then Cook, Samoa and on to Hawaii...

Nothing really exciting when travelling West, especially the beaches of Belgium...

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

??

You show a list of places then express the negative cold or too dangerous...

The only place on your list from my experience you will find close to "cheap chicks" is Indonesia.

London, LA, SF dangerous?

Ok, whatever you believe on the internet.

PS:. I would go to Columbia and not waste time in Beijing.

Good luck.

I suggest he goes to Colombia, the British took over Columbia a long time ago.:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, allanos said:

Ugly Americans who come to Africa to bag big game prizes don't find much favour with the locals. American tourists are very welcome.

Sigh.....there is always one who has to be a buzz kill..

Not on your list, but I would suggest Japan (end feb - beginning march > cold but sunny with clear skies).

And if you need some sun before heading to North-America, the overland trip from Mexico City to Cancun is wonderful (and nice weather in feb/march).

Lucky b***ard!

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah dude thats a the top of the list. You been there? Reccomendations?

I've been there 12 times and don't go to the big overdeveloped islands as the reefs are terrible. One of my favourite islands was Kandooma about 40 mins from the airport in a national water park. Snorkeled there with about 20 manta rays so learned to dive there but after the tsunami it went upmarket and never been since. I recommend small dive islands with good house reefs so you can see the fish and wildlife without having to travel although when i was diving most of those islands would shut down about 8pm as everyone was diving early in the morning. For something a bit different fly down to Gan (an ex RAF base and south of the equator) where there are 4 large islands joined by a 10km causeway and an interesting walk if it's cloudy. 

Give Australia a miss. Too expensive. As far as most venomous species go, we host 11 out of 12. The sheilas won't understand your version of English.

However, there is a monastery at New Norcia which can give you a temporary respite from your proclivities. Or Redfern, where you can feel as much at home as in Harlem.

39 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I thought your money was worthless? And isn't steak, lamb and seafood cheap?

Sounds like you’re following Boris Johnston’s Exit strategy; mouth off about it, but in practice do everything to prevent it.  
I doubt your landlord is looking for Tennents.

15 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I've eliminated Russia (visas and been there), Africa (not in the mood), Brazil (too dangerous), Israel (too dangerous), Turkey (too dangerous), Mexico (too dangerous), India (too disgusting) and Scandanvia Too cold, but.....

If I were you I’d forget traveling, it’s far too risky, stay at home...but be careful on the stairs

6 hours ago, Brunolem said:

With money not too much of an issue, I would take the less travelled Pacific road.

Start with the Philippines for a last taste of g.i. girls, before plunging into Micronesia (beautiful Palau, Truk...), then either going East, island hopping to the Marshalls, or going South to the Fijis, then Cook, Samoa and on to Hawaii...

Nothing really exciting when travelling West, especially the beaches of Belgium...

I spent years in Fiji, Cooks, Samoa i Sisifo, Tonga and French Polynesia. Yes, paradise.....

But I disagree with your comment on the Belgian beaches, perfect places for enjoying Rodenbach and Trappist !!!

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I thought your money was worthless? And isn't steak, lamb and seafood cheap?

It will cost you the same amount to rent an apartment in Oz for a week, as it does to rent an apartment in Thailand for a month. And the apartment in Oz won't be furnished.

Steak, lamb and seafood are good quality. Order a lobster tail anywhere on the west coast of America, and the odds are pretty good it is actually crayfish from Tasmania.

However, none can be called cheap.

I suggest going to London, but being British myself, I guess I'm biased.

There are a lot of good things to see & do in 'the smoke', I think the London Eye would be fun, go to Covent Garden on the weekend, & go to a few pubs, neck a few pints & watch the footy. I don't think London is anymore dangerous than any other capital city though.

Oxford, is about 1 hour away by coach, & doing a University tour would be fascinating.

https://www.oxford-royale.com/articles/oxford-buildings.html#aId=c56c6795-9d53-4ed7-b48d-511840502f3f

Further down the A40, you could go to Bourton on the water.

https://www.bourtoninfo.com/

Yes, it probably will be a bit cold, but with a warm coat & gloves - sorted!

7 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Scenic pics? Warm weather? Uncrowded beaches? Kauai.

Friendly women, if you speak Spanish? Colombia. Maybe Panama would be better for you. Or best bet is get another 30 days in Thailand.

I do speak enough Spanish to get by and and really thinking of Columbia too. And I agree, I can extend and go to Koh Chang

WOW.............. This post (sort of a troll) and this guy is wierd....... I will bet he 'cheats all the girls' for HIS personal satisfaction..... A 'Cheap Charlie' in reality..........

Why else would he be looking for a place for girls after THAILAND??????????????????

If he has been in THAILAND for more than a few months, and 'not found' what he is looking for................. Then 'I Think'........ It is HIM........ Not the girls............

NO SYMPATHIES FOR THIS GUY ........

i HAVE READ EVERY POST and reply in this thread........ I hope he finds another 'Place'............. 'better' than THAILAND' and I hope if he does that they will tolerate another 'Cheap Charlie'........

Archived