Help me Plan my Exit strategy as I am scared, febrile and going bald.

Nyezhov

On 12/4/2019 at 1:13 PM, Nyezhov said:

BKK to Oz, then Oz to NZ,

If going to NZ hire a camper. The cost of motels/ hotels will bankrupt you. Live off takeaways unless you like paying too much for food. Don't free camp and pollute the bushes. Tourists rightly get fined for that ignorance.

South Island is more scenic, but I gather that Queenstown is now a tourist <deleted> <deleted>, so you might want to avoid that place.

Roads are dangerous as NZ drivers don't know how to drive outside cities any more. I have to pull over all the time to let the maniacs past. Also the roads are full of tourists that don't remember which side of the road to drive on.

The internet is full of places to go/ things to do.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

WOW.............. This post (sort of a troll) and this guy is wierd....... I will bet he 'cheats all the girls' for HIS personal satisfaction..... A 'Cheap Charlie' in reality..........

Why else would he be looking for a place for girls after THAILAND??????????????????

If he has been in THAILAND for more than a few months, and 'not found' what he is looking for................. Then 'I Think'........ It is HIM........ Not the girls............

NO SYMPATHIES FOR THIS GUY ........

i HAVE READ EVERY POST and reply in this thread........ I hope he finds another 'Place'............. 'better' than THAILAND' and I hope if he does that they will tolerate another 'Cheap Charlie'........

Yeah I'm sure gonna be saving money in the Maldives. I should goto Angeles lol

41 minutes ago, Nemises said:

There is a “world” out there for single, healthy, financially-secure men beyond the borders of Pussy Paradise??? 

Perhaps the OP would like some variation in the pussy he is sampling. It is supposed to be the spice of life.

From some of his more florid posts, permit me to doubt he is healthy, physically or otherwise. Was it not about a year ago he was having his arteries purged of excess cholesterol?

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps the OP would like some variation in the pussy he is sampling. It is supposed to be the spice of life.

From some of his more florid posts, permit me to doubt he is healthy, physically or otherwise. Was it not about a year ago he was having his arteries purged of excess cholesterol?

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm a heart patient. I've seen the reaper. Every day could be the last. Carpe diem dude.

Reminder:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I'm a heart patient. I've seen the reaper. Every day could be the last. Carpe diem dude.

Exactly. I'm a cancer survivor, My previous post was just to tease you a little. Not meant as a put-down.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Exactly. I'm a cancer survivor, My previous post was just to tease you a little. Not meant as a put-down.

Never took it that way, dude and never would take it the wrong way from you.

I know how much you look up to us Yanks ????

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Never took it that way, dude and never would take it the wrong way from you.

I know how much you look up to us Yanks ????

Yeah, I remember when bits of Skylab scattered themselves over the Australian desert. We sure were looking up then. One of our shires fined NASA $400 for littering.

Archived