T Shirts

kratindaeng

Yesterday I pointed out to my girlfriend that one of the maids, a 17yo Karen girl was wearing a T-Shrt that said "I'm ready for f*cking". After about 5 minutes of "oh my goodness" from the gf, she tells the girl who turns beet red. Then, laughing for hours afterwards.

A Russian family in Pattaya. The girl, about 10 years old was wearing a Tshirt which read "USE ME". I asked the mother if she knew what it meant but she ignored me and went on towing her kids through the night market.

A few that I have seen over the years:

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

A barmaid is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.

Rehab is for quitters.

I was flabbergasted one day to see a Thai woman wearing a T-shirt with a reverse print that said "Jesus is a c*nt" (it 's actually a famous shirt for the heavy metal band "Cradle of Filth" that was banned in the US, the front side print is equally shocking). I approachd her and asked her in Thai if she knew what it meant, she said no and I explained it to her and she was fairly well gobsmacked, telling me she was a Christian and would never have worn it if she had known.

http://stores.musictoday.com/store/bands/6...um/BGCTCF15.jpg (hope this is ok Mods)

I saw a girl at Victory Monument with the words "I make you come fast" on her t-shirt. She wouldn't let me take a picture and was quite embarassed by the words.

Also saw t-shirts for sale some time ago in Carrefours with the words "serial <deleted>" on.

I was flabbergasted one day to see a Thai woman wearing a T-shirt with a reverse print that said "Jesus is a c*nt" (it 's actually a famous shirt for the heavy metal band "Cradle of Filth" that was banned in the US, the front side print is equally shocking). I approachd her and asked her in Thai if she knew what it meant, she said no and I explained it to her and she was fairly well gobsmacked, telling me she was a Christian and would never have worn it if she had known.

http://stores.musictoday.com/store/bands/6...um/BGCTCF15.jpg (hope this is ok Mods)

I have seen two people wearing this above mentioned T-shirt within the past week (BKK)!? 55555

KD :o