Best Bank to Access Outside of Thailand

Hi,

I need an updated suggestion about which bank is the best to use from outside of Thailand in term of mobile/online banking. I saw an old thread about this but it is closed and might be outdated now.

I already do some readings and previously leaning toward kasikorn bank & SCB. But i'm not sure anymore because now I notice that sim card validity will only last 1 year maximum and it's seems very painful to extend the validity there. I'm still thinking the most cheapest and efficient way to maintain sim card validity because most bank probably use the SMS verification so local sim card will still be needed. Maybe someone can share a good suggestion?

I can definitely see bangkok bank as one of suggested bank but with a very bad mobile banking apps. So i'll like to avoid it.

I'll be honest that my first plan to have saving account in Thailand bath because i'm thinking that I'll often come to Thailand. Second plan is I have plan to invest in Thailand Stock Market so I need to have bank account first.

I won't be staying too long in Thailand probably a month for each year.

So my Ideal bank to apply is (from top priority number to low):

1. Have easy access  and good mobile/online banking from outside of Thailand. Accept money from TransferWise or transfer to TransferWise etc.

2. Have any other option beside the SMS verification so I can minimize the risk of not being able to use online/mobile banking when the sim number die

3. Safe for foreigner

4. Debit card (Visa/mastercard) can be used for online purchases

5. Easiness to apply

6. Easy access or payment option to deposit money to local stock broker securities account later. (I'm thinking for KGI Power Securities later and still researching)

Any suggestion or information will really be appreciated. Thanks.

• Sad 1