Good Lawyer

fiscalo

I read all the topics about a good lawyer, all outof date unless I missed something.

I have been cheated already by two lawyers. 9000 or 20000 bath for writing ONE letter, oing nothing at all. PLEASE! Who can give me advise about a Good lawyer. I don't mind paying money as long as I get what I am asking for!

Note: I am a lawyer myself and I really cannot believe what I got for the money I payed for.

I read all the topics about a good lawyer, all outof date unless I missed something.

I have been cheated already by two lawyers. 9000 or 20000 bath for writing ONE letter, oing nothing at all. PLEASE! Who can give me advise about a Good lawyer. I don't mind paying money as long as I get what I am asking for!

Note: I am a lawyer myself and I really cannot believe what I got for the money I payed for.

Are you in CM?- I assume so. Try Siam Int. Legal Grp, Chang Klan Plaza Ste 7, 191 Chang Klan Rd., CM 50100.

Phone 053 807070, or 053 820619. I dealt with Marina Atawate, young Thai lawyer. Helped me with Ret Visa in CM.

Her mobile is: 086 9191868.

Tell her Mark Griffith referred you.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an atty, and have no business interest in this practice.

Hope this helps :o

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot in hel_l for eternity."

The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

Sorry i don't know any good lawyers.. Are there any ??

All jokes aside this law firm helped me get custody of my son. They are Bangkok based though and are very expensive.. But what price my sons future i thought. It took them about 2 hours to destroy my sons mother in court.. Money well spent. http://www.tillekeandgibbins.com/

Edited by Austhaied

Our Chiang Mai Forum moderator gave a good testimonial in this recent thread you may wish to look at:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=109828&hl=

I noted he wasn't one of the four "farang friendly" attornies I have used in Chiang Mai, which is a point in his favor already. I use a very inexpensive Thai speaking only lawyer for bureaucratic type things, but if you need great communication you might give K. Intanant a go. Based on "p1p's" endorsement, I shall at some point in the future, I am sure.