Why Bother

Chazar

When we got a new pick-up truck app 7 years ago, a lot of people asked me why I don't swap the wheels out with something more cool looking.

I told them, no, I gonna spend that money on a car child seat for my 2 year old son.

Blank stares all around, Thais driving cars normally leave their kids doing as they please on the rear seat, many kids stand in the open space just behind the front seats and will fly into the windscreen in case of hard breaking/collision. 

It was hard finding that car child seat but there are wheel shops all over the place.

As a side note; Still running the original wheels on the truck but the tires was changed a few years back.

There is just no education on basic traffic safety/rules and it's not really enforced too, nobody care, karma rules.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, Chazar said:

Your  right  (  of  course)  from now  on Im turning over a  new  leaf and  assimilating, Ill mow  them down silently as  to not  offend  anyone and then drive  off. Thanks for the tip

and people say USA are the land of the free .. ???? .. in LOS, you are free to do what you like until your luck run out ...