It finally happened

Pravda

On 12/23/2019 at 10:28 AM, Pravda said:

So, I went on a date last night and I hooked up with 100% Chinese-Thai. Porcelain like white skin, intelligent, good job, pretty. 

And yes, she is different.

Wish me luck guys!

...and just in time for Christmas, too! Now about those presents that are expected...  ???? :shock1:

• Sad 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:39 AM, Pravda said:

I wish I was joking.

I had some bad luck dating lately and very few women can replace my ex wife. 

I just want some good vibes ????

Then you thought TV was a good place? Huh, all about making good choices in life, and posting here about a different date, ???? Well wish you good luck with everything, in meantime I get popcorn. 

• Like 2

I hooked up with one of those about a week after being in Thailand. She was upper class but she was a freaking nightmare. The only things that kept us together was how hot she was and her desire to pay for everything. Even with that, I could only take so much, ended up breaking up after 7 months.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:39 AM, Pravda said:

I wish I was joking.

I hear you my ex will be hard to replace. And l hate Chinese. I give her 200 baht to go away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

Gee there are some sad sods on this forum. First we have the predictable sad sacks, then the mandatory batman cartoon followed by the Facebook facepalm ripoffs. The humour factor in those posts got old quite a few years ago.

All that seems to indicate is the posters screwed their lives up, have no way out and hope everyone else must suffer a similar existence as it is the new normal for them.

Pravda... go for it!! if you are not short of money and want to experience life......have fun. Sadly that is something in short order,, or a distant memory for a lot of forum members.

He,s the same as you..empty !

Edited by Olmate
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:39 AM, Pravda said:

I wish I was joking.

Different to what? You sound like the kind of guy who gets what he deserves. Thinking he knows a bit about someone after one meeting. Or three,. Of five. Yes you need good luck, for sure, and I do wish it for you. Be careful out there, it sounds like you're ready to send 500,000 baht to her mum next week... 

1 hour ago, Mangkhut said:

My wife has tried to convince me that a small penis will not be a problem in our relationship. But I still wish she didnt have one...

Gets in the way while dancing

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Oh come on. Some of the posts here are crass but you have dived to a new lower level.

Naw dude, diving to a new lower level would entail latex chaps, grunting, glistening, some screeching, Crisco and Peaked Leather Caps with Totenkopfs. That's the type of crassness I'm looking for.