Ghosn says he escaped 'injustice' in Japan; Lebanon calls arrival a private matter

webfact

2 hours ago, Opl said:

"An elaborate operation involving a musical instrument case and a private security company apparently did the trick, Lebanese news channel MTV reports. A French news source identified Ghosn's wife as the mastermind behind the escape."

"A Lebanese phoenix will not be scorched by the Japanese sun,"

BS....he was fly out Japan with turkish airways simply with a Fake Passport under another Name!

6 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

So happy that he showed the finger to this retarded feudal judiciary system and to all the japanese idiots who accept it !

Happy new year Carlos ! I wish that you expose how japan is a country that should had been "finished" when it was still time...

Oooh a Japan hater. Hey who has a good system here? Cambodia? China?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Oooh a Japan hater. Hey who has a good system here? Cambodia? China?

I don't care. I just tell that when someone is kept in jail he should be informed why, and nobody in this world deserves to be separated from is wife for no reason. Japanese are simply idiots to accept all the BS that is decided for them !

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The case sparked international criticism of Japan's justice system, in which 99.9 percent of people charged with crimes are convicted

If that was an electoral statistic for an elected government, it would rightly be said it was a rigged and corrupt system. 

• Like 1

Out on bail but he wasn't allowed to contact his wife nor use the internet freely.

His lawyers unable to get documents from Nissan pertaining to the charges against him.

99.9% of those charged with a crime are convicted.

I never realised that Japan's legal system was so badly distorted. No wonder he fled.

2 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

I don't care. I just tell that when someone is kept in jail he should be informed why, and nobody in this world deserves to be separated from is wife for no reason. Japanese are simply idiots to accept all the BS that is decided for them !

He wasnt in jail

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Opl said:

So a bunch of musicians and ex SF officers (from which country?) were paid to commit a crime which they did.

And now another very rich man will avoid any justice. 

If you're rich you flee then scream your innocent, the systems rigged, it's all political etc etc.

Lucky the Japanese don't seem the sought of nation that gets spooks to pay a visit to people like this. Others would.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, khunken said:

Out on bail but he wasn't allowed to contact his wife nor use the internet freely.

His lawyers unable to get documents from Nissan pertaining to the charges against him.

99.9% of those charged with a crime are convicted.

I never realised that Japan's legal system was so badly distorted. No wonder he fled.

Or there again, he could be as guilty as they come!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

White against Muslim, UK against EU, again no one see that as long these guys jump punishment world is going to be word day after day !

What has Muslim got to do with this. I think you will find he is a Christian!