15 Month visa run still working? (12 month visa, visa run end of month 12)

Just wondering if I can make my 12 month IMM O allow me to stay here for 3 months (15 total) if I do a run at the end of the visa's validity? 
Curious, because my stamp to leave is exactly on that date and I don't know if that's coincidence or on purpose.

53 minutes ago, mobiryder said:

Just wondering if I can make my 12 month IMM O allow me to stay here for 3 months (15 total) if I do a run at the end of the visa's validity? 

Yes you can. And, FYI, that 3 months can be extended by 60 days if you're the spouse or parent of a Thai.

Curious, because my stamp to leave is exactly on that date and I don't know if that's coincidence or on purpose.

It's a coincidence. Assuming you were stamped in for 90 days when you last entered.

Edited by elviajero

Just out of interest - given that with any visa or extension you have to 'report' after 90 days, when you apply for a 60 day extension to a Non O, is that considered as report done or do you have to go back and make a 'report'?

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

Just out of interest - given that with any visa or extension you have to 'report' after 90 days, when you apply for a 60 day extension to a Non O, is that considered as report done or do you have to go back and make a 'report'?

As long as you're in the country you have to do 90 days reports. It has nothing to do with extensions and it doesn't reset. If you leave the country,then you start counting from the entry date. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

As long as you're in the country you have to do 90 days reports. It has nothing to do with extensions and it doesn't reset. If you leave the country,then you start counting from the entry date. 

What do you mean it has nothing to do with extensions? If you're on an extension, you have to report every 90 days - I'm talking about people on long term extensions here. Don't know what you are refering to by 'reset'.

Maybe its not clear due to the fact that I'm talking about 2 different types of extension here - the long term one and the one where you apply for a 30 or 60 day extension to a current visa.

Perhaps I have not been clear so I'll try it slightly differently.

Someone in the country on a 90 day visa would not have to report because providing they left on time, they clearly wouldn't need to.  However, if you are granted an 30 or 90 day extension to that visa their stay would clearly be more than 90 days. What I'm asking is, if in that situation, you have to do a 90 day report or do they class it as reporting when you go to apply for the extension?

3 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

No 90 day report is needed if you do a 60 day extension. The extension application is considered as a 90 day report.

• Thanks 1

Without starting a new thread i have a similar question.

My non-o(marriage) 15 months will be up in febuary and would like to do the 60 day extension.

I have not completed(or my wife) a TM 30 last time back into the country.

Will the 60 day extension be possible at Khon Kaen immigration without a TM 30? and what paperwork is required?

16 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Will the 60 day extension be possible at Khon Kaen immigration without a TM 30? and what paperwork is required?

They may want a TM30 done before you apply for the extension.

You wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate and a copy. Copies of you wife's house book registry and ID card.

• Thanks 1