Quick-Succession Visa Exempt Stamps

Any issues with the following – entering Thailand from overseas for a few days, flying to Cambodia for a few days, then flying back into Thailand for a few more days? Haven’t been there for couple years. Guessing no issue as tourists are often in and out, but thought I'd check what with all the stories of immigration woes of late. Also, is 'display cash' needed at airports nowadays?

Cheers

6 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Thanks. Though bolstering arrival numbers, take it they're not getting funny with quick in and outs?

Dave think it fine. Maybe less ok if you had extended the VE entry. Meaning stayed 60 in los then flew to Cambodia and back next day.

Your not doing that. To me sounds like typical tourist.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, daveAustin said:

For sure. How are they for checks on cash nowadays?

The check for cash is sidekick to having already decided to reject entry. Having said that 20k or 10k is not big money. Have it on you, won't be needed. Can be any currency or travellers cheques. 

Anyway relax man, you won't have problem. Next comment is more for other readers in similar situation. I fly in out DM every 2 weeks. People are being questioned more. I can hear some of questions. Mostly about "your plans".

If I was entering often without visa I would have money along with hotel booking .... itinerary etc .

Asked why visit often (you don't) I would keep it simple. Some members way more knowledge than me suggest mention "to visit gf". I think that's rubbish. 

Keep it simple. 

On dec 25 I enterred at don muang with a 2 month tourist visa obtained in myanmar. The io warned me i would probably be rejected next time i enterred unless i had a retirement visa because it was my 4th tourist entry in 2019. I expressed surprise and said i only stayed a total of 3 mths for 2019. They (the io and his supervisor) were adament. I asked them when could i next enter with a tourist visa - after 8 months? They said "probably". They were very unsure. Then he stamped me for 56 days instead of the 60 days - so i will incur a 2 day overstay penalty when i depart. Can i get the stamp error amended?