British man arrested after going on a thieving spree in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

How does a rat like this get past Immigration?  THIS is the stereotypical "tourist" that I would expect to be singled out and taken to a back room to be questioned (and then denied entry).  From the looks of things, he probably smells like a pig too.

• Like 2

Just now, DannyCarlton said:

Well it's only Thailand looking for a solution. Petty criminal from the UK. Why would Thailand want to spend 1 sentang on him? IDC, deport, lifetime ban. End of.

No. No. No.

The police have to extort some money out of him first, for reduced charges

Then, the judicial system has to extort some money out of him for a reduced sentence.

Then he has to bribe the prison guards for more food, and maybe medicine.

He'll be crying to mummy and daddy to send money over during the whole process.

Then he will be deported.  ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Leaver said:

No. No. No.

Then, the judicial system has to extort some money out of him for a reduced sentence.

He hasn't got any money. Probably hasn't seen his father since he was a kid and Mummy lives in social housing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

Oi that's a profession reserved for Thai nationals, in and out of uniform. Just another day in this wonderful world class tourist resort. 

Really? Thank you for your precious information. Are you from the secret service?

15 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

Was it a rented motorbike that he had a copied key for I wonder.... can’t see him hot wiring it on the street 

No.  That was my first thought after watching the video.

Something still not right with the story.

What Thai would leave their wallet, phone, and keys with a foreigner they just met.

I'm wondering if the Brit girl is hooking here, and lifted the Thai's property in a ST room. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

He hasn't got any money. Probably hasn't seen his father since he was a kid and Mummy lives in social housing.

Then I guess he will be crying for a lot longer while the Thai's hold him hostage whilst waiting for money from back home.  ????

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

More fool them. It costs money to hold someone. Money they'll never get back.

The building already exists.  That only leaves the cost of a small bowl of fish head soup and rice, on the hope that some money may come through. 

It's worth the bet, and the guards don't pay for the food.

Just now, Leaver said:

The building already exists.  That only leaves the cost of a small bowl of fish head soup and rice, on the hope that some money may come through. 

It's worth the bet, and the guards don't pay for the food.

Not worth the bet at all. Probably in IDC waiting for a plane now.

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

No.  That was my first thought after watching the video.

Something still not right with the story.

What Thai would leave their wallet, phone, and keys with a foreigner they just met.

I'm wondering if the Brit girl is hooking here, and lifted the Thai's property in a ST room. 

Yeah, seems odd that someone would be doing something so desperate after being here only 5 days and knowing that CCTV is a worldwide phenomenon, especially in a tourist spot... she might’ve lifted the keys and asked him to pick up her motorbike.... 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:
33 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Wow.... so much barely suppressed homophobia these days.

Nothing of the sort, just that piggy tales in a jail, well kiss kiss and all tha

Undeniably fascinating then?

To you I mean?

29 minutes ago, Leaver said:

No. No. No.

You make a big assumption that he has anyone to cry to .... What does one say about the apple not falling far away from the tree ..

12 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

Yeah, seems odd that someone would be doing something so desperate after being here only 5 days and knowing that CCTV is a worldwide phenomenon, especially in a tourist spot... she might’ve lifted the keys and asked him to pick up her motorbike.... 

Under what pretenses did he, or she, lift the keys?

I'm more interested in how this couple got the wallet, phone, and by the look of it, the keys. 

That's the story behind the story.

Edited by Leaver

8 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

You make a big assumption that he has anyone to cry to .... What does one say about the apple not falling far away from the tree ..

Sure, I accept that.  Many foreigners in Thailand have burnt their bridges back home, but this guy is relatively young.

It's possible he has also, but then again, maybe money will come for him.  Who knows. 

Edited by Leaver